Ch. 7

In night time Yao is sleeping peacefully in his room and that room was clean and beautiful. Yao feels someone cares his face....he open his eyes and beautiful smile appear on his thin lips "what are you doing here....? Not feeling tired anymore?" Yao smirk and Yutong lean to capture Yao's juicy lips.....other close his eyes while clinching Yutong's hair.

"Umm...muhhaaaaa....AAAHhhhhhaaarrrrrrrr!!!!" Yutong scream in their kisses and Yao snapped open his eyes.....and saw someone stabbed knife on Yutong's back then grab him by his leg.....and drag Yutong out of the Fort. Yao run behind him for helping his fiance and shocked to see the view.....that entity throw Yutong in the pool which was behind the Fort.

that entity throw Yutong in the pool which was behind the Fort

(Image like this 👆)

Yao shocked while seeing that Yutong is drawn in pool's water and it's colour changed into deep red "YUTONGGGGGGGG!!!!!!" Yao scream louder and jump in the pool for saving him.....meantime, someone hold him from behind and cover his mouth tightly which make other loose his breath. Yutong sternly open his eyes when he heard Yao's screams.....he goes in Yao's room and found nothing there.

"Yao? Yao...?" Yutong check every corner of the room "yu....yuto..AAaHhh....ong...yuto" Yutong heard whimpers of Yao.....he slowly follow that voice and come behind the Fort where a man forcing himself on Yao and other only arch his body in heavy breathing.

"YAO......!!!!!"

Yutong yell out of his lungs which make other startled "babe! What happened? Are you okay...?'" Yao asked to sweat full of Yutong......who shockingly looking here and there in the room "you...I thought...I mean... you and that man....uh...ummm...wo...i...th...at what...th...I'm...it's...Y...Yao....you...an" Yao confusedly looking at him and try very hard to understand what exactly Yutong want to say.

"You okay?" Yao touch Yutong's forehead with back of his hand and widen his eyes "you having fever...." Yao immediately open his bag and take out first aid box.....he sits beside Yutong then take thermometer and put it in Yutong's mouth.

"Wha...."

"Ssh! Let me check first..."

In minute later Yao see the thermometer and make worry face "104°F!!! Oh no....you running with higher fever" Yao said in his panic state and rush to inform their parents. Later they come and Fort manager call the doctor.....doctor check Yutong and give him fear reducing injection.....and told them "nothing to worry about that.....it's causes of harrasment! In morning everything will okay" doctor said then take his leave.

Yao sit beside Yutong with moist eyes and Mrs. Bai noticed him......she asked what happened? Then Yao said.....it's all happens because of him. If he knows how to drive then Yutong never suffer with fever. Tear drop from Yao's eyes and he look down feeling guilty "you are right.....my dear son! You're the causes of our problems and soon, very soon.....you going to make your husband life like a hell!!"

Mrs. Zhan scold Yao badly and other stood up from the bed.....then looked at his stepmother "I don't need your advice, so take your ass hell out of here...!" Yao shouted while gritting his teeth and Mrs. Zhan go from there after glaring at him.

When she left from there.....Yao start crying and Mrs. Bai hold him "oh my dear! Please don't cry like this.....please! Don't hurt yourself. What if Yutong wake up and asked me....why my bride looks sad then what will I do...huh?" Mrs. Bai lovingly cares Yao and other hugs her and cried "I don't know what I did wrong....that my own father not understand my feelings and get married with that wicked woman"

Yao said in his cries and Mrs. Bai rub his back for calming him down "don't think too much dear....look, your mom is always there for you. So whenever you need me just come to me" Mrs. Bai place kiss on Yao's forehead and other stop crying.....he smile a little then bite his lips.

"Wanna say something....?"

Mrs. Bai sense some changes in Yao's behaviour "Um....mom....actually....i...i...nothing!" Yao wipes his wet cheeks then shook his head....but Mrs. Bai think of something and drag Yao near the big window.....which having beautiful balcony. She hold Yao's hand "look, no one around here beside you and me. Now tell me what's bothering you?"

Mrs. Bai gently asked and Yao first smile but look down.....Mrs. Bai think maybe Yao have some parsonal issues, so she only ruffle his hair.....and was to go from there "Feeling a bit strange since few days.....and sometimes feels tired too" Yao said in his low voice still looking down.....Mrs. Bai look back at him "dear! For how many days has all this been happening?"

She asked and Yao told her "a week...." Mrs. Bai think of something then decided to meet with doctor tomorrow.....Yao also get agree on her decision. Then she smiles at Yao and go from there after seeing her son "if need anything...call me" she said then go from there and Yao also lay beside Yutong.....then place his head on other's chest "please get well soon...." he mumble and sleep while hugging Yutong dearly.

******

Next day Mrs. Bai and Mrs. Zhan both go for shopping with Yao and Mr. Zhan.....and Mr. Bai busy in some wedding matters as well as Yutong. Because his fever is gone but still he feels little weak.....and when Mr. Bai asked to him why he shouted in the night? But Yutong didn't remember anything. That's why Mr. Bai stop him for going outside.

Yutong pout looking at Yao and other smile then come close....and Yutong cage him in his arms "you stay here with dad....and help him, I'll be back in couple of hours then....." Yao lift himself up and whisper something in Yutong's ear "really! You're not kidding, right?" Yutong asked with serious face and Yao roll his eyes.

Then push Yutong and go from there.....he stop at the room door "I'm serious..." Yao wink and run from there while laughing....because Yutong also run behind him. Yao running on the stairs while all happy and giggling.....and he bump with Lukman and it's causes him fall on the floor on other chest "eh...I'm sorry!" Yao apologize and try to stood up "Jah-mee-lah...." he wrap his both hand around Yao's waist.

Which make other fume in his anger....he immediately stand up then slapped Lukman "behave yourself....otherwise I'll sue you!" Yao go from there angrily but other lovingly touches his own cheek "Same scent, same touch....you're back jah-me-lah!!!!" Lukman inwardly said then go from there....unknown to them someone sees everything.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Thank you so much for your precious time....guys!!! 🥰🥰