Ch. 10

King Yang glare at him then about to do something....Kek disappear from in front of King and appear behind him "don't! Otherwise your kingdom will be pay for your doing...!!" Kek sniff King then gesture him to sit on the floor and kick King's chair. Meanwhile, king's guard arrive there while holding spears and sword in their hand.....Kek laugh evilly and about to break king's head from his body.

"STOP THERE!" Prince come downstairs while taking out the sword....and he looks so stunning in his angry look "JAH-MEE-LAH....!!!!!!" Kek look at his magnificent beauty but Prince didn't like it at all....and stabbed his sword  in Kek's heart, then forcefully pulled it out after twisting.

"Um..."

Kek inhale Prince scent while bleeding like hell....but nothing works on him. Kek was still stand with his cunning smile "I'm already die by your looks.....JAH-MEE-LAH! and these things can't hurt me anymore" Kek pull Prince in his arms and try to kiss him forcefully "AAHHH!!!"

∆∆∆

"AAHHH!!" Old man scream in pain when Fort manager call his some men.....and gesture them to beat that old man "what are you doing....stop this nonsense...hey? I said...stop! Help... Yutong help him..." Yao try to pushed them but they stronger than him. Yutong come between them and help that old man.

"Why you beating him?" Yutong asked and manager told him that.... he's a mad man and always talking rubbish....and torture every visitor with his stupid stories "it's not just a story! He will come for...(looking at Yao) YOU! And complete what he started..." Old man shouted in his pain.

"stop your bullshit, and get out from here you psycho old man!!" Fort manager shouted on that old man....then forcefully throw him out of the gate of the Fort "I am going but remember one thing....Kek's dream was left unfulfilled and he will definitely come back, to make it come true!" that old man give warning....looking at Yao then left.

"Yutong...." Yao hide his face in Yutong's chest while shivering.....he feels unwanted fear which make him more scare than before. Yutong and other family members looking at each other with questionable eyes.....but no one dare to asked anything to each other.

******

Next morning all servants busy in decoration of Fort.....because next day was the wedding function and other guests start coming....and it make Yao busy with them. Yutong also busy in attending some phone calls from his office. After meeting with guests from Yutong side....Yao get tired and excuse himself.

He walking in the hallway of the Fort

He walking in the hallway of the Fort....while thinking about that old man's word and that sorcerer Kek. Yao don't know, but feeling something strange....he sit on the chair which was placed near the piller while thinking about it.....then he feels sleepy and slowly his eyelid closed second by second.

then he feels sleepy and slowly his eyelid closed second by second

"Hahahaha!!!!!!!!"

Kek laugh evilly and snap king's head from his body in blink of eye "NOOOOOO!!!!!!" Prince was crying seeing all that.....he fume in his anger and pick ancient dagger then run toward the edge of the roof..... "Yo...i....ca....bu.....rem....yu...ne...aa....hh....ii...you nev....never....g..g..gge...get...MEEEEEE!!!!!!"

 Prince stabbed that dagger in his own stomach....then jump off from the roof "NOOOOOOOO.............!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yao snapped open his eyes when he heard someone scream....he look here and there and found one of the guest member dead on the ground.....and her blood spread all around her dead body. Yao immediately come down....and shocked to see her, that lady looks in bad condition.

"Cat?" Yutong hold shivering Yao and other immediately turned his head other side "h...how it's happened?" Yao said in his shocked state....and meantime, one servant shouted "MANAGER.....!!! someone hang on the wall..." servant shouted and run from there.....everyone also go there for checking and shocked to see the view.

Another woman's body in bad condition.....pinned on the wall with some ancient daggers.

pinned on the wall with some ancient daggers

"Yutong? Look..." Yao pointed his index finger at the wall where written something.....Yutong come close "What is this written...?" Yutong asked seeing those Egyptian arabic alphabet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~[ سوف احصل عليك قريبا! ]~~~~~~~~~~~

"sawf ahsul ealayk qariba!" Lukman said and Yutong glaring at him with angry face.....manager also come there and asked what happened? Then Yutong again angrily asked and manager immediately tell him....it means, I WILL GET YOU........SOON!!

Yao widen his eyes and Yutong grab Lukman's collar "I know, it's all your doing.....you want to scare me. But for your kind information......I'm going to kill you here! If you try to think about my fiance!!" Yutong forcefully throw him on the floor then left from there.....drag sobbing Yao behind.

******

"Yutong you saw that Lukman killed our guests. I am very scared, what if he also do something bad to me....(breathing heavily) no no no....please Yutong let's go from here, I don't wanna stay here....please!" Yao cries and Yutong embrace him "Ssh! Don't think too much okay! I'm here, nothing bad going to happens with us.....just take a breath and trust me"

Yutong gentle said and Yao only crying and shivering badly. There was a question in Yao's heart.....whether Yutong trusts him or not? Yao could not understand why such a thought came suddenly in his mind.....and it's like he was trapped in a dilemma.

🏺🌿🏺🌿🏺

Please do share your vote comments....☺️😊

Thank you 💕