Ch. 8

In market Yao not happy....he silently follows other family members and looks not interested.....Mrs. Bai pick a beautiful bracelet from a little jewelry shop "it's look good on you my dear...." Mrs. Bai frown to see Yao sad face "what happened dear...is something bothering you?" She asked in her concern and latter only sigh then go from there.

"I'll be back..." She go behind Yao and asked worriedly then Yao again sigh....and tell everything to his mother in law "WHAT!!!! let me talk to the manager...." She angrily take out her cellphone and dial his number "it's okay, please don't call anyone.." Yao stop her and she asked why not? If anyone misbehave with you...and if you keep quiet then these people try to hurt you again.

Mrs. Bai said and Yao hold her hand "I know, you are right but I don't want any kind of spectacle on my wedding.....Because it's really important for me now!" Yao said thinking something and Mrs. Bai pinch his cheek "fine! But you have to promise me....that you take good care of yourself and stay alert from that man"

She said and other smile....then both continue their shopping with happy heart. Mrs. Zhan looking at Yao and his would be mother in law.....with hate eyes, she think of something and come close to them "I'm feeling little bit hungry.....wanna join me?" She politely asked and both look at each other "OMG! you can speak gently....I'm surprised!"

Mrs. Bai mocked but other didn't mind anymore and keep smiling at her "actually I'm also shocked that my wife can talk this politely" Mr. Zhan added "oh C'mon honey! After two days your son is getting married, at least I can give him mother's love" she pretend beautiful but Yao shook his head "stop your drama! I don't want mother's love from you....I have better mother than my own mom!"

Yao's word touched Mrs. Bai heart.....she get emotional and hugs Yao dearly "oh my sweetheart! Thank you so much for this love and respect" she said in happy tears and Yao also hugs back "thank you! Mom!! for understanding me..." he said and Mr. Zhan feel ache in his heart.....but as usual he didn't pay attention.

"Let's go dear....I'll treat you today" Mrs. Bai wipes her tear then both go to the resturant follow by other two. "Order anything you want...." Mrs. Bai said to Yao and other immediately order lots of food "it's look like you didn't ate anything from last month..." Mrs. Zhan sarcastically said while munching her green salad.

"why do you care when I have to pay the bill...!" Mrs. Bai smirked and other roll her eyes and whisper "get lost..." Mrs. Bai again smirked with fake smile "same here..." She said and Yao's stepmother go out from the resturant "honey..?" Mr. Zhan also run behind her and Yao only shook his head then start eating his food....which he ordered a minute ago.

******

Hill View Fort

*Ah!*

*aa...aHh!*

Lukman groaning in pain and his uncle (manager) applying ointments....on his deep wounds "how you get these deadly wounds?" manager angrily asked and Lukman said that Bai Yutong unnecessarily beat him. On hearing Lukman's words, manager gave him a tight slap....which make other scream louder "ahhrrrhhh! Uncle?"

"Stop your bullshit! and change yourself otherwise one day I've to quit this job and retired from it......and it would be only happens just because of you, my filthy nephew!" manager scold him then left from there for checking the arrangements.....actually, when Lukman misbehave with Yao. Mr. Bai's driver saw everything and told Yutong.

After knowing what Lukman try to do with Yao.....Yutong become furious and beat him blue black with warning "If I saw you around my fiance, I will make your tomb on the spot! And I never back on my words....!!!" Yutong pointing his finger at poor Lukman....who shocked and scare seeing Yutong's anger. (I also like to beating 🥊 and writing my experience 😎)

*******

In evening time they return from the shopping.....and Yao looking here and there for Yutong "uncle! Where's Yutong?" Yao asked to Mr. Bai and other told him....at pool side. Yao smile then rush to meet him.....he come there and found Yutong swimming in the pool "I've never seen a crocodile can bathe too!" Yao sit on the edge of pool.....while putting his legs in the pool's water.

Yutong chuckle and swim close to Yao....he come close and place his both hand on Yao's lap "Crocodile goes to water only during hunting!"

"Oh really...?"

"Yup!" Yutong sprinkle water on Yao's face....and it makes other giggle "So who is the victim of this crocodile?" Yao smirk and Yutong holds Yao's waist....then slowly pull him in the water, now they both looking in each other eyes "prey wants to know the hunter's move..." Yutong pull Yao closer than before.

Now their lips was so closed to each other, it not touched yet but Yutong could feels Yao's hot breath "This weather and this closeness! is forcing me to make a mistake!" Yutong seductively whisper "So who's stopping....? Just get what you want...!" Yao pushed Yutong and get out of the water.

Then he turn back at Yutong and gesture him with his finger....come close!! Yutong also get off the water and follow Yao like a hypnotize person.....Yao step in the big garden while throwing his wet clothes one by one....to making way for Yutong.

to making way for Yutong

(Image like 👆 this)

Yutong follow Yao's clothes with smirked face....and he also come to the garden and shocked to see the view. Because Yao standing under the waterfall.....he only wearing shirt and his long naked legs expose to Yutong's hungry eyes "I'm not letting you sleep today..." Yutong exclamation.

Then pull Yao in his muscular arms.....and without any delay he smashed his lips on other "Umm....mm" and hungrily devour him fully. Yutong sneak his both hand inside Yao's shirt.... which make other shirt lift up and his little prize peeking out.....but Yao didn't care about it, he only wants to feels Yutong warmth.

"Ummmm.....aaaahh.....uuuuhhhhh....aaahhhuuu..mmmmmm......mnnn.....nnnhhhh"

Yao is restless because his fiance....keep devouring him nonstop "umm...eh...ah...Ahhhuuu...mmmrrhhhh" Yao pat on Yutong's shoulder when he out of breath and other slowly....very slowly break the kiss and let Yao catch some air. "AaaaHhhhhh!!" Yao scream when he feels Yutong.... doing something in between his legs.

Yao arch his body....on Yutong's rhythm. Meantime, one servant come there and inform them....that everyone waiting for them at dinner table. Luckily that waterfall surrounded by many trees and shrubs....otherwise Yao turn into deep red colour in embarrassment "let's go! They waiting for us..."

Yao said and Yutong denied....because he happy to enjoying his favourite candy bar. "AaHh!" Yao hiss and it drew Yutong's attention.....he stop his doing and hold Yao "sorry! Did I hurt you..?" Yutong worriedly asked and Yao push him then run from there while shouting "catch me if you can!"

Yutong chuckle and also run behind him....for finishing what he started 😉

❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️

Enjoy while reading...❣️❣️