Ch. 1

First time this is happening with me, but this was continuously happened......when I meet with my love.......sometime it's felt like an unknown person whose existence make me restless, and it seems that his eyes only seeing me. I feel his breath.....but this unknown feeling gives me goosebumps.

Every night this feeling I feel.....and only one dream always I see.....and it haunt me down, like someone wants to separate me......from me! I feel scared that something bad should happen, nothing wrong should happen.....because I've become someone else's!! but now......someone else's feeling scares me.

My name is Zhan Yao and I am 23 years old and a fashion model......My dad fix my wedding with his best friend son Bai Yutong, we both know each other since childhood.....and we are also best friends.

But when it comes to marriage thing, this decision seems a bit strange for me.....I think I'm over thinking about it.....but my mom always used to say, go as time flow because God always plan something for us.

🌱🌱🌱

"Yao! get ready for the shoot, and wait.....WOW!! you look so adorable in this outfit" make-up artist compliment Yao and other smile cutely.....then he stood up from his chair "Jiang! stop joking and tell me......about my outfit" Yao asked while fixing his dress.

"What's the matter Yao, nowadays you are getting very upset and confused, hmm.......let me think, its all because of that muscular guy.....wait did he told you anything or misbehave with you?" Jiang who is Yao personal assistant as well as his college friend, she asked in her concern.

Yao smile and assured her that, there is no such thing and Yutong is fine! and it's all because of his busy seclude, nothing else so don't worry. "Sir! Shoot is ready....." one assistant inform him......then Yao is about to go from his green room "beep!" his phone buzz and one message pop on his phone screen, Yao read that message and a cute smile appear on his pink lips.

{To, Yao.....❤

"Love in my life would not have been possible without your presence. There are times I miss you and I wish that you were near me......that's why I've decided to spend some quality time with you......So let's have dinner tonight"

From, Yutong......❣}

"This boy is too fast, I think you have to keep pressing his brake! otherwise..... you know the consequences!" Jiang wink.....which make Yao blush. Then Yao take his belonging and pat on Jiang head "Do your work, don't think too much! or over about anything" Yao said and Jiang pout cutely then again start doing her work.

*******

Yao come out from the shooting area where he see one white color Lamborghini car......and it's door side one handsome and muscular man stand there while crossing his arm across his board chest. Yao shyly smile and walk toward him, Yao is looking so beautiful......but when he found his fiance looking at him lovingly.......which make his blushes face took four moons.

Yao is wearing blue baggy T-shirt with white Jean's. "What's the matter, you don't have any work in your office?" Yao asked and other only chuckle then open his car door. Yao sit inside the car and about to say something......

"Today I want to spend my whole day with my CEO.....(wiggle his brow) so Mrs. CEO let's go on long drive (holding Yao's hand)" then Yutong hit the accelerator of his car and drive away.

"what's your intention by the way Mr. Bai Yutong and where you taking me!" Yao asked and Yutong smirk and lick his own lips which make Yao frown and he avert his gaze toward the window. "You never change" Yao think inwardly and lean his head toward window.

*******

After 2 hour drive Yutong stop his car in front of a luxurious resort. "Resort! are you serious Yutong.....I mean, it was about dinner in hotel......right? but it was a Resort" Yao asked in his confusion and Yutong turn to him, he holds other hand

"you don't trust me...." Yutong said and a unbearable silent spread around them..... Yao looked at Yutong's eyes.....

"I trust you! but not myself...."

Yao look down and Yutong hold other's chin....then make Yao look in his eyes again "your trust make my trust more strong on you...." Yutong lean and kiss on Yao's lips gently....they both share a sweet moment, then Yutong gets off the car first.... and then give Yao his hand.

Yao smile beautifully and hold Yutong's arm "let's go!" Yutong said then one man come and Yutong handover his car key to him and go inside the Resort.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hello everyone....😘

1st chapter of THE FORT is here...... Please! enjoy while reading and tell me your opinion, about my this book.

Next is going to be a hot🔥 one..... and I make sure you enjoy while reading.....so wish me LUCK!!🍀

I'm sorry for my mistake......🙏 Please share your vote comments....😺

Thank you❤

🐭🐱🐭🐱🐭