Ch. 3

WARNING!!! mature content......

"Umm....hhh....uuaahhh......mmmm" Room filled with Yutong's moans because Yao forcefully kissing him.... and it's make other losing his control on his body. Yao slowly going downward on Yutong's body while kissing him everywhere.....as Yao reach at Yutong's abdomen, he snapped open his eyes and flip Yao.

"You don't trust me! but forcing on me....what you trying to do....Zhan Yao!" Yutong said while sniffing other's neck "only telling you....Those whose relationships are weak, those people need to be build up their trust.....this not apply on me!!" Yao saying while wrapping his slender legs around Yutong's waist.

"Fine then! don't say later that I didn't warn you...."

"Make me mess today...." Yao said and close his eyes.... Yutong smirk then kiss Yao's soft lips, he doing it very slowly... like Yutong enjoying his favourite sweet. "Aah!" Yutong hiss when Yao bite his lips "why you do that for?" Yutong asked "why you doing it slow?"

Yutong shockingly looking at Yao angry face....and he chuckle "Aiyoo! my dear cat! I didn't know that you even bite..." Yutong sarcastically said and Yao pushed him then sit on the bed.... while adjusting his clothes "okay fine....!! It's my fault, that I force you....I'm sorry! now you happy?" Yao shout angrily and about to go from there.

Yutong pull him back which make Yao stumbled and he fall on the bed having Yutong on top "Embarrassed cat scratches a pillar..." Yutong taunt and Yao try to hit him but other pressing his body on him "um...muh" which make Yao uncomfortable "let me go..."

"No!"

"Why..?" Yao struggle to free himself "because today I am going to build up that trust.... which you talking about" Yutong said and in one move.....he open Yao's clothes and make him naked "AAHHH..." Yao hurriedly close his eyes and try to cover his beautiful body "Yutong! this is not fare, why yo.....mmm....uhmmm" Yao about say further, Yutong capture his lips and start devouring him fully.

First Yao widen his eyes in shock but he smile and open his mouth when.....he feels Yutong want to entered inside it. "Uhh.....mm...nnn....uuummmhhh" Yao moan and clinch Yutong's hair when other break the kiss..... and slowly going downward while giving him rain of kisses. "Aahh....hhhh!!!" Yao startled when Yutong spread his legs wider and place a soft kiss on other's prize.

"May I...." Yutong said and Yao close his eyes in shyness..... and Yutong take it as YES! he take lube and apply on his finger..... then slowly pushed inside Yao's warm hole "ahh.....yut....ong.... it's...hur.....rrrrhhhh.....ahhuummm" Yao groaning in pain "just relax babe! soon you feel good..." Yutong try to make him calm.... and for this, he place kiss on his lips to divert his attention. And it's work Yao start giving him reply and Yutong slowly increasing his fingers.

Then Yutong move his fingers in and out "ahh.... uuhhhaaaa.....mmmhhh" Yutong smile while seeing Yao facial expression.... then he take out his fingers and put his hungry beast on Yao's hole "are you ready?" Yutong said and Yao nod in his heavy breathing. Yutong pushed himself and Yao scream in pain "uhhh..... aaarrrrhhh.....sto...p....pleas....e....ahh.....stop.....uhhhhrrrr" Yutong stop and give some kisses on Yao's forehead.... which was now cover with sweat.

Few minutes later when Yao become relax....then Yutong start moving, but slowly don't wanna hurt his beloved. "Uhh...mmm....aahhh ...nnmmm" whole room filled with Yao's hot moans....as Yutong increase his speed Yao moan louder than before. "Yut....ummm...ong....I.....m.....cu....ahhh...cumi...ngaaaahhh!!!" Yao scream and faint after release his cum on Yutong's abdomen.

Yutong still thrusting and after few second he also cum inside Yao....then pant heavily, minutes later he remove himself and clean their bodies.... then sleep after covering themselves with quilt.

*******

Morning comes and Yutong driving his car while holding Yao's hand..... both smile to each other and Yutong hit the break "your home!" Yutong said and Yao get off the car and start working toward his house.....but he stop and turn back "by the way, thanks for the last night....dinner! It was amazing and so hot" Yao said and lean toward Yutong then peck on his lips "call me!" Yao said and Yutong chuckle, then they both bid bye to each other..... and after that Yutong drove away.

Yao come inside his house while stretching his arm "where you been last night?" Yao's stepmom voice him from behind, which make other turn toward her "with Yutong.." Yao simply answer it and about to go "and what about your shooting? your producer call me and said....that you leave from there without completing your scene" she again said.

"Look, Mrs. Zhan! It's my personal matter, and I don't like anyone interference.... So please!" Yao said. Yao don't like when his stepmom ask him any questions or interfere in his personal life.....because she only care about money. After death of Yao's mom Mr. Zhan remarry with her for caring his only son Zhan Yao! but she only care about money and fame..... which Yao hate the most.

"So you want to say that sleeping with your fiance was more important than shooting!"

"MRS. ZHAN!!!!!"

"oh just shut up! I'm not your father, who listened to your nonsense and bears your tantrums..." Mrs. Zhan shout on Yao "I know you are more focused than work with Yutong in his bed....because he give you that pleasure, which you never received from your colleagues"Mrs. Zhan said in her sarcastic tone... which unbearable for Yao.

"Please stop this!! I'm begging you don't call my relationship so dirty..... call me whatever you want, but about Yutong.....i won't listen anything against him" Yao shout back and goes from there to his room... then throw himself on the bed and cry while clinching his pillow. "Mom! I miss you so much....why you left me alone here...!!" Yao mumble in his cry and sleep takeover him.

✴️✴️✴️✴️

Hello! my lovelies......🥰🤗

I'm sorry for delay.... and please enjoy while reading 🙏😘😘

Thank you ❤️