Chapter 8: The other Side

Let us turn back time...

----Seiko POV----

*This look on her face...it was like she'd given up...why did they do this?*

I couldn't help but cry, calling her name over and over again. The boy who had dropped her seemed to be equally shocked, it was like he had no idea what he just did. He pressed his shacking Hands together and started talking to himself.

"Get yourself together Ken! It was her own fault that she fell!"

Their leader girl had a voice that i could only describe with one Word:

*Madness!*

"What do we do with this one?"

As I heard this, a Panic set inside me and I tried with all my might to get up and run, crying for help all the while.

"Hold her down and make her shut up!"

As I struggled and nearly got free, another girl came. Now three of them were holding me down as one of them put their hands on my mouth, so my cries became muffled.

"I say we throw her down so she doesn't get the opportunity to snitch on us!"

"Are you out of your mind? We already killed the monster, do you want to end up in prison for the rest of your life?"

"We could make it look like a double suicide. You know two lovers that were unhappy with their lives because they would never be accepted or something... "

The boy named Ken had composed himself, or had he gone mad? His eyes were empty, devoid of all emotions, his hands didn't tremble anymore and he was so pale that he looked like no humanity was left in him.

*That's it...they will kill me too...Kagei-Senpai, it seems that I will follow you shortly.*

For some reason the thought calmed me, I didn't know why but I had the feeling I could see her again in our next life.

*Maybe then we can be friends.*

I had given up, stopped struggling and there were no more tears flowing out of my Eyes, I had given up on Life.

"Ken you are a genius! Hinami you write the letter, we will place it in the monster's drawer before lunch is over!"

"I'll go back and write it..."

*She doesn't look very enthusiastic.*

As she left, the three holding me down got up on their feet and pulled me along with them. Then their leader looked into my eyes.

"It's your own fault you know? Friends of monsters are like the monster themselves, so don't blame me for what will happen to you."

It felt more like excuses to herself, or some kind of villains speech, but it didn't matter anymore. I couldn't get Kagei-Senpai's look out of my head, as if she expected it to happen, and was already prepared to die.

"What is your name?"

Silence.

"Well then i will just call you Monsterlover...So Monsterlover do you know what will happen next? Will you do it on your own or do you need some kind of convincing?"

Silence.

"Alright then, convincing it is. Ken be so kind and push her of the roof will you?"

Ken didn't say anything. He just walked up to me, the three holding me taking a step back, and started pushing me. As I got ever closer to the Roof I could hear a voice, it was muffled as if it was far away.

"H...y up th... ..ght h...e!"

*I am sorry Mum...Dad...I hope you make them pay for what they did...I know you will.*

Now I stood on the edge of the roof, just one final push away from my imminent death.

And as the door to the roof opened, this Hinami girl ran on the roof accompanied by multiple teachers, but it was already to late for me. I felt the impact on my back and fell.

*Please...whoever can hear me right now...just let me see her again.*

Then the impact came.

As I drifted in some sort of endless void I continued to repeat my last wish. The only thing I regretted in my whole life was not being friends with this girl.

Then a humanoid form stood near me. I could only see rough outlines of it, as it's body was like an endless void. But it's eyes could still be seen, they were as red as Kagei-Senpai's.

"Are you serious with your last wish?"

It's voice was as scary as it was smooth and loving. It was like talking to a mix of multiple personalities. But I had already made up my mind, if this strange being was the only one listening to me I would do everything I can.

"Yes I definitely want to see her again!"

It's eyes closed a bit so only a small slit could be seen.

"Why is it that of all People, you,, want to be friends with a 'Monster'?"

It sounded offended when it used this name for Kagei-Senpai, as if it truly cared for her.

*What a strange being. Is it a god?...*

"I...I always saw her when i'd gone to my favorite library, always looking so sad and lonely. And everyone that was near her had this look of repulsion, as if she was nothing more than scum. But all I could think of, was how beautiful she was, her eyes...her hair, everything, I wanted to be there for her, care for her, so she wouldn't need to be sad anymore. I can't even explain why exactly. There was just this desire inside of me..."

"Enough! I will grant you your wish! I will send you to where she is now, but to see her again you will need to work hard to achieve it. Do all that you can to find her. Promise me that you will be there for her!"

"I promise!"

I was never more determined as I was now. I will meet her again, even if it kills me.

"Very well..."

The entity smiled and suddenly a bright Light started to engulf me and the next thing I can remember is myself laying in the arms of a woman.

"Her name will be Sophie!"

----Unknown Entity POV---

*I sincerely hope that she told me the truth...Lilith...I am sorry that I can't do anything else for you...that was all the power I had left...it's time to join the other's...may the world tremble before you...*

And with this the entity vanished, never to be seen again.