Y/n: Yes sir!

Y/n takes half of the Autobot troopers and they take through the alleyway as they slowly move through the alleyway while making sure no Decepticons will not jump at them while walking through the alleyway. Seekers fly above them but hadn't spotted them yet which is good so they continue on moving forwards and after a while they reached a wall which the other side leads them to the cannon.

Y/n: Trooper plant an explosion there.

Autobot trooper: Right.

The Autobot trooper plants an explosion onto the wall and they all get clear from the explosion. Once they were safe, Y/n press the trigger and the wall gets blown up and made a hole which Y/n calls out.

Y/n: Alright let's move auto-

Suddenly purple beams fly by them as some Autobot troopers get shot while the rest include Y/n return fire as two Decepticon troopers appear out of the dust and open fire at them. They immediately take down the Decepticons and once that they keep on moving and soon they arrive to the cannon.

Y/n: Cover me while I'll get this cannon online.

The Autobot troopers did as they give him cover while he gets onto the controls and try to get the cannon online. After for sometime Y/n managed to done it and looks at the cannon to see it going online and start to fire a nearby Decepticon ship which made critical damage to it and soon the Decepticon ship loses it's engines and starts to fall from the sky.

Y/n: Commander this is Y/n. We have managed to get the cannon online. We're heading back right no-

Autobot commander: (com) Good job. We see you ther- (explosion) Damn it what was-......oh no.

Y/n: Sir? Sir what's going on?

Autobot commander: (coms) All bots pull back! PULL BACK! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Y/n: Sir! Sir do you read me?! Sir!

Suddenly there was an explosion where their commander was at as they stood there as they see Zeta Primes base is in flames and Decepticon Seekers flies over and cost even more damaged by shooting missiles at it. Y/n stood there and can't believe it had happened. With a heavy spark he radios in command and tells them.

Y/n: Autobot command this is Y/n......we need a pick up.

(Epic soundtrack ends)
(Later)

At the Autobot base somewhere deep within Iacon we see many Autobot heard the terrible news. Zeta Prime.....has fallen by the hands of Megatron and his Decepticon forces. Many bots do not believe but soon Megatron have appears on every screen to show Zeta Prime hanging by his arms and legs while his head is looking down as Megatron tells the Autobots to surrender otherwise this will happen to them.

Among the Autobots we see Y/n watching it as he can't believe this but he can't just ignore it. He thinks he had seen enough and turn to leave. He walked through the halls of the Autobots possible last base as every Autobot outpost or base was destroyed and taking over by the Decepticons. A few Autobot troopers rush by him while he walk down the halls. He was thinking about something when suddenly Teletraan 1 spoke out through the speakers and calls out.

Teletraan 1: Would Autobot first Lieutenant Y/n report to the bridge immediately.

Y/n: Guess someone wants to see me.

He make his way to the bridge and once there they doors open in front of him and he step inside as he sees three bots with two bots named Ratchet and Ironhide as they turn to see Y/n as he approach the and gave them a salute.