"ID?" I quickly passed it over my hand shaking slightly. He stared at it then to me and passed it over. "If you try anything the guards will get you. Be safe, don't do anything stupid." He said with a smirk before opening the gate letting me drive through.

I parked and made my way towards the doors where more Guards were. A simular conversation happened to the one before and they let me through.

I took a seat in the small waiting area. The waiting area was very cramped, it was like 5 chairs squished together, thankfully nobody else was here. I pulled out a stress ball I brought with me and started squeezing it back and forth.

"Miss Laurier." A voice said from right in front of me pulling me out of my trance. I looked up and quickly stopped. "You seem very spacey, that took five tries to get your attention."

"I'm sorry." I said quietly putting my stuff in my bag then getting up.

"This way." Dr Crane said walking ahead of me. "Stay close to me and you won't get hurt, some inmates like to try and escape, most are harmless though."

"Oh, okay."

We walked down the hall, to the right and up a tiny set of stairs only containing 6 steps. We then walked down that hall and turned into a room to the left.

"Each time etheir me or a nurse will retrieve you." He said unlocking the room then walking around his desk. "Please take a seat Miss Laurier."

"Of course." I said quietly closing the door behind me and sitting in the seat in front of him.

"So what is the reason you wished to receive treatment at this facility? There's so many others that are available, not that I'm upset."

"Well many of my friends have suggested I get help and this is the only place that would be able to treat whatever it is that is happening. Plus you're the head of psychology in Arkham besides Dr Strange but he comes and goes I've heard."

"And why is it they think you need help?" He asked scribbling down notes.

I looked down and started playing with my stress ball again that I had pulled out. "Well I've been having nightmares of my childhood for years. It'll seem like it's better for a bit then come back and get worse. They're worried it could turn into more."

"Have you been noticing anything else that seems abnormal to everyone else?"

"Well I've been extremely low due to everything. They've had to come over and force me out of bed sometimes because it gets so bad sometimes."

"Does your family have a history of mental illness?"

"I wouldn't know. I mean I lost my mom when I was five, my dad is a complete idiotic, disguising man." I said crossing my arms.

"Was, he was a disgusting man. He was killed a few weeks ago."

"Oh yeah."

"It seems something other than him killing your mother is affecting you. What else happened?"

I looked down and shook my head. No way I'm telling him. No. Fucking. Way.

"I see you don't want to speak on it today." I don't want to ever. "I'll get you to eventually. For now let's talk about interests. What kinds of things are you interested in?"

"I like cooking, I've done that a lot recently. I've been painting a bit, writing." I said looking for more things. "I haven't had much time though, working for such a big company is hard."

"Well you should bring some of your work some time. I'd love to see what art and writing you've done."

"Oh gosh no, you wouldn't. My friend Rachel, I'm sure you've met her, she works for the DA. Anyways she keeps saying how dark my paintings are, part of the reason she told me to come here." I said laughing lightly.

"Then I have to see them." He smiled lightly before going back to writing. "What is your life like currently in a social way?"

"Oh gosh, well I work at Wayne Enterprises and many of the people are pricks so I have very few friends there. Outside of that I am sort of friends with people from my Uncles work. Uh then some people from the orphanage but I only keep in touch with two or three, then some others like Rachel, oh and my friend who I met at my university."

"So why do you think you're so lonely?"

"What?"

"You have friends yet you don't talk to them much, you put all your energy into your work and some into side projects but at the end of the day you feel complete and utter loneliness. Am I correct?" He asked setting his pen down making me freeze. "You're very hard to read Miss Laurier, I must say."

"Maybe I like it that way."

"Maybe, but I'll crack you."

A/n

OH MY GOSH I FORGOT TO POST A BUNCH OF CHAPTERS SO IT SKIPPED A BUNCH- PLEASE GO BACK AND RE-READ BAHAHAH