Caught #22

General POV
JJ wraps his arms around her body and leans back into the bed with her in his arms.

Kie lays into his chest hearing his heartbeat as she lays her leg over his.

He pulls her into him giving her a tight hug making her feel as if she doesn't need anything else in the world but him.

She loves him, she knows she loves him, and he knows he loves her. They always knew.

He kisses her head and rubs her back knowing it makes her even crazier about him than she was.

She looks up at him and smiles admiring his features as he does the same.

"What?" He asks as he laughs. "Nothing, your just cute" she responds laughing at him.

He leans down kissing her pulling her up onto his lap.

"Someone's excited" she says in between kisses.

"I missed time alone with you" he says catching a breath.

She smiles and leans back in. He kisses her and then trails more kisses down her neck leaving marks everywhere.

She runs her fingers through his hair and he gasps as she tugs harder pulling him back up to her lips.

"I'm not a bottom" he says pulling back smirking. She leans by his ear and whispers "then fix it"

He doesn't think twice. He grabs her waist and pushes her back into the bed.

She wince's out of surprise as he climbs on top of her pressing her back into the mattress.

He gets rough, and she loves it. He grabs her wrists with one hand and pulls them above her head.

He puts his other hand onto her waist holding her down.

She can feel his cold rings on her bare skin. He kisses her on the lips and she smiled into the kiss.

He pulls his lips down to her neck biting on the sensitive skin making her move her head. "Don't move cupcake" he says right before kissing her on the lips again.

"Sorry" she whispers trying to catch a breath.

"Don't be sorry" he says before moving down to her stomach.

He lifts her shirt just enough for it to show her bare stomach and kisses the soft skin.

The door swings open. "Hey gu-" John B Starts.

JJ let's go of her and pulls her shirt down as fast as he can and sitting back giving Kiara room to sit up.

"OH MY GOD" he says slamming the door shut but still standing by the door.

JJ and Kiara look at each other and burst out laughing knowing John B is going to be so awkward about this all day.

"So uhh guys I was gonna um ask what do y'all want for lunch later?"

" uhhh we will be there in a second just give u a a minute" Kiara says trying not to laugh.

"Uh yeah, ok um yeah see y'all" John B says awkwardly as he walks away.

Once they know he left they burst into laughter pulling each other into their embrace.

John B walks into the kitchen where everybody is seated and just stares into space absolutely zoned out.

" John B?" Sarah asks trying to get his attention. "John B!" She says once more.

"JB!" Pope yells seeing he is completely ignoring Sarah.

Sarah walks up to him and grabs his shoulders. "JOHN B" she yells.

He finally acknowledges Sarah. "John B what's wrong" she asks concerned.

"Oh uhh well, let's say I shouldn't wonder around my OWN house anymore without being flashed" he says slightly laughing.

"Huh?" Pope asks being completely lost on this subject.

"I uhh saw JJ and Kiara umm doing something...."

"Bahahahah" Sarah laughs at his answer.

"Ok ok that's enough" Pops says covering his face with his hands.

"Yeah....I don't think I will recover" John B adds.

JJ and Kiara walk in the kitchen hand in hand looking down at the ground.

" I heard y'all had fun" Sarah says winking at Kiara.

________________________________________________________________
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii hope you liked this chapter!
Thank you for reading!