The unexpected #5

Kie POV

Truth or dare got really interesting I have to say but it was a lot of fun. We all laughed and to be honest I was a little hurt when he told me he didn't like my tuna dip but it was really funny though.

When he hugged me it felt like all my problems had disappeared into his warm embrace.

"Hey guys we are going to call it a night." Sarah tells us standing up with John B giving me a wink.

"Keep it down in there guys!" JJ calls out while laughing

"Hey!" I tell him smacking him on the arm. "We we're all thinking It." He tells all of us while drinking some water.

Pope gets up holding Cleo's hand and runs saying "we call other tent!"

Issue was that there were only two tents. "I guess we sleep out here tonight" I say watching JJ keep the fire going do we stay warm. We had 2 blankets only because we had found it stored in the life boat we came in. The couples took both.

I made a little sand pillow for me to lay my head on while JJ goes on the other side doing the same. I don't want to admit it but I really want him to be holding me right now.

It keeps getting colder on the island and the fire is starting to die out. I pull my knees up to my chest and try to keep enough body heat so I don't freeze.

I cant help but shiver when the breeze hits my shaking body. I whimper quietly trying not to wake up JJ.

"Kie, are you alright?" JJ asks me as he sits up.

"I-I I'm f-fin-e, jus-t a-a li-ttle co-cold" I try and say back.

"You are not fine you sound freezing!" He says as he walks over to me.

He kneels don beside me and I can see the worry in his sparkling blue eyes.

"May I?" He asks me pointing beside me.

I nod my head since I can barely get a word out. He lays beside me wrapping his strong arms around me in a protective way. I nuzzle my head in his chest and get as close to him as possible.

He holds me tight and I can feel his body heat already making me warmer. My breathing starts to get steadier and I manage to get out a few words, "thank you JJ."

He pulls me in more and whispers "no need to thank me, now try and get some sleep."

I close my eyes and I went to sleep feeling the best I have ever felt.

JJ POV

I snuggled up with Kiara and fell asleep. I woke up a couple ours later to strange splashing noises. It was a boat. A Cameron boat.

I untangle my arms from Kiara's hair and waist and slowly get up trying not to wake her up.

I walk towards the boat catching a glimpse of the captain and it is nobody I have seen before.

"Hey who is it?!" I yell toward as the boat. The man didn't answer me, he only started up the engine and started to head off to a different part of the island.

"Hey come back! We need to get off this island!" I attempt to yell and get his attention. He doesn't even acknowledge me.

I give up and walk back to our camp when I hear a heart wrenching scream and my legs shake while I bolt over to where the scream came from.

"Kie" "Kie!" "KIARA!" I scream again. I fall to my knees and punched the sand knowing I let Kiara be taken from me.

I look up to see a dark figure in the distance running while holding what seems to be a girl and I rush faster than I would have imagined to stop him.

It was too late. They have gotten on the boat and we're sailing off.

I sank, my heart sank, my body sank. Every inch of me was tensing at the thought of losing her forever.

I sobbed for hours feeling the guilt rush through my body and the fear striking every inch of me.

I fall asleep sobbing in the sand praying this was only a nightmare. It definitely wasn't.

_______________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter just thought this was a good ending point
New chapter tomorrow! See what happens.