Rescue #8

JJ pov

We are walking down a path and I have to say it is a very long path. The ground is hard and is covered in rocks.

"Owwwwww" Sarah says as a branch slaps her in the face

We all have small scratches from the branches hitting our arms and legs.

We stumble around the path only to find a whole in the ground which Pope falls in.

"Helpppppp" he screams as we all look at him seeing he is perfectly fine and just overreacting.

"Don't be a baby" Cleo tells him as he waves his arms around.

"Guys there is something down here.." pope says as his voice sounds like an echo.

I don't even take a second to think I just jump down thinking it will lead us to Kie.

I land on my feet and wave my hand behind me yelling "guys come on she might be here!"

We all walk down the hallway and it is dark and small and to be honest kind of scary. I feel horrible Kie might be stuck in this horrid place because of me.

We see a couple open doors down the hallway but they are all empty. We keep walking and walking till John B says "JJ, maybe we should head back we have been walking for a while and It's getting late.

I cant believe he just said he wants to leave his best friend here if she is here. "Look, you guys can go back, but I will keep looking till my legs fall off" I say

I see them all hesitate but then Sarah says "hey I'm sorry I can't keep going it's late and I'm getting tired"

They all agree with her and leave and I really can't believe they would leave her like that. They are horrible friends.
I will find her.

I walk and walk and walk and then finally see one more door. I run up to it but am immediately caught by two guards that were hiding.

They grabbed my arms and took me in the room. There she was.

Kie was chained to the wall being beaten with a whip by Rafe. I was right.

"STOP" I yell trying to get Rafe's attention from Kie. It worked. He looked at me and asked "what the hell is he doing here!?"

"He was snooping by the door" one of the guards said.

"This is actually even better" he says with a smirk

"Now you get to watch my show" he adds

The guards covered my mouth as I tried to scream. I wonder why she isn't yelling or even moving and then I realize that she is unconscious.

I see Rafe hit her over and over again leaving more gashes in her skin with blood seeping out all over her.

I cant stand it anymore. I knee one guard and throw their heads together leaving them falling on the ground as I sprint to Rafe.

I grab his neck with my right arms and take the whip with my left holding him in a chokehold until he passes out cold.

I make sure there is no one else that is going to sneak up on me and run over to Kiara.

I get down next to her and see all the wounds and bruises and I start to cry. I couldn't help it seeing her in pain just made want to kill someone.

I checked her pulse and she was still alive, luckily. I tried to wake her up but it didn't work.

I pick her up with my left arm under her knees and my right hand under her back carrying her to the entrance to finally get out of this place.

I see the ladder by the entrance which I'm assuming our "friends" used to get out also.

I gently set her down, move the ladder, and lift her back up again to carry her out.

I walk through the forest and back to our campsite. There everyone was, sitting around our fire pit just staring at the ground in guilt.

"Guys!" I scream and rush over to them. They all stand up wide eyed that I had actually found her.

I lay her down in the sand and try to wake her up as everyone rushes over to us.

"Kie" "Kie!" "KIE" "wake up please!"

I see her head move a little bit and see her eyes start to open.

"JJ" I hear her say

"Yes Kie I'm right here don't worry" she tried to sit up but falls back crying in pain.

"JJ it hurts" she tells me while tears run down her cheeks. "I know it does but I have to take you to the tent. Is that ok?"

She nods her head in response and I pick her up earning some winces from the pain and lay her in the tent.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry for everything" I tell her. "JJ it's not your fault I promise" she says and hugs me.

I lay her back down and examine all the scratches and bruises it's hard to see all of them since it is still night and it is dark.

"Hey I can't really see right now so I will take a look at your wounds tomorrow. You should get some rest" I say starting to get up

"Don't leave. I want you to stay here with me" she says looking at me all sweet and soft.

"Ok I will stay" I say as I lay down next to her. I don't wrap my arms around her since I might hurt her but she pushes her back against me anyway so I softly place an arm around her stomach hoping she doesn't have many wounds there.

"I'm sorry" I whisper to her. "Don't be sorry, it is not your fault. Don't worry about it" she whispers back

_______________________________________________________________
Well I hope you are having a great day!
This took a while to write and the leaked Jiara photo is at the top, click on it to see it better
Hope you liked this chapter 😁