Normality #17

General POV

Kie wakes up being snuggled in JJ's arms and she loves it. JJ gives her the comfort she never had.

She rolls over to see him peacefully sleeping so she decides to get up and start on breakfast. She walks out of their room and notices everyone else is asleep.

"I think we all deserve something amazing for breakfast so how about....." she mumbles to herself as she looks at the pantry "pancakes" she continues.

She takes the box and starts making the pancakes.

In the other room JJ wakes up and gets up to find Kie. He walks past John B's room and heads into the kitchen.

"Here you are" JJ says smiling and walking over to her. He hugs her from behind and rests his chin on her shoulder.

"What're you making?" He asks. "Pancakes, and if you want, you can help me." She says as she continues mixing.

He gets bored and starts to tease her. He slides his hands down bringing them below her waist slowly getting lower and lower as he trails kisses all along her neck.

"JJ stop" she says giggling and stopping what she is doing. "No" he mumbles against the skin of her neck.

"Shit JJ you're gonna leave a mark" she says biting her lip. "That's the point" he says as she feels his warm breath on her ear.

He keeps going and she knows she needs to get him to stop before someone wakes up. "JJ" she whines motioning for him to stop.

"Ugh fine" he says but gives her a kiss on the lips before letting go of her.

He walks towards the fridge getting a water.

Kie starts making the pancakes and already has 5 done. Not long after, Sarah walks in with John B close behind her. "Hey guys" she says walking over to the couple.

"What the hell happened to your neck!" John B asks.

Oh shit. Kie thinks to herself.

"Hey Sarah can you watch the pancakes?" Kie asks walking away. "Sure thing!" Sarah yells over to her as she has already walked away into the bathroom.

She goes in the bathroom as Sarah continues the pancakes and looks in the mirror. There are purple bruises trailing around her neck obviously from JJ.

"JJ!" She yells as she storms out of the bathroom. She points to her neck and Sarah and John B shoot a glance at JJ.

"Oops" is all he said as he shrugged his shoulders. Just then Pope and Cleo walk in.

"Hey guys what's up" Pope says walking in towards the group. "JJ mauled Kie" John B says laughing.

"Excuse me" Cleo says in utter shock. They look at her neck than JJ and back and forth as they give a shocked expression on their face.

Kie looks over at Sarah as she continues making the pancakes and walks over to her. As she walks by JJ she playfully slaps him on the head.

"Hey!" He yells glancing at her. She gives him a look and he instantly apologizes "sorry."

The rest of them just laugh knowing only Kie could ever get him to apologize. They all sit on the couch and eat as they talk.

"So what do you guys wanna do today?" Sarah asks. "I'm down for anything" Kie says continuing to eat.

We could grab lunch at the wreck" Kie says. "My dad doesn't work there on the weekends." She adds.

"Before we do that we could just do what we normally did, hang out on the boat and fish" John B says.

"That sounds great" everyone agrees. They finish their breakfast and head outside.

The pogues head onto the boat and John B drives them to an area nobody can see them.

The girls take off their clothes leaving their swimsuits on under and jump in the water. Meanwhile the boys sit on the boat and drink beers.

_____________________________________________________________
I'm sorry this chapter was extremely short I swear next one will be longer!
Hope you liked it!
Have a great day/night! 😁😁😁