Waterfall #15

General POV

Kiara and JJ lead the way with the pogues following them.

They retrace the steps they took coming back and they see the waterfall ahead. "You guys were right" Sarah says running and jumping into the water.

Then Pope and John B take there shirts off and jump in as Cleo follows and gets in next to Sarah. Kie sits down on the edge by the water.

She sits and relaxes as JJ comes from behind and wraps his strong arms around Kie's shoulders and sits behind her. She is sitting between his legs as he softly caresses her legs leaning his head on her shoulder as their legs dangle in the water.

She can feel his body warmth against her and his hands going up and down her thigh. It makes her feel safe and wanted giving her this feeling in her stomach.

She pushes her hair behind her ear and looks out at the others splashing each other and laughing.

"Can I braid your hair?" He asks her softly pulling her hair off her shoulders and putting it behind her back.

"Yes but make it quick it was relaxing when you were rubbing my thighs." She said a little quieter so nobody else would hear.

"Thank you!" He says squealing like a little kid. This action makes Kie giggle. He seems like he really does enjoy playing with her hair.

Sarah POV

I get on John B's shoulders in the water and Cleo does the same with Pope as we are about to fight and see which couple wins.

Cleo knocks me off John B and he pulls me up out of the water by my hand. I wipe the water off my face and look over at JJ and Kiara.

JJ is sitting with his legs around her while playing with her hair and smiling as she laughs. It looks so cute and wholesome.

I grab John B's arm and whisper "hey look at those lovebirds over there"

He turns and watches as they giggle and goof around with each other.

As Pope and Cleo are playfully arguing who is stronger John B tries to get them to look at JJ and Kie. "Guys shut up for a minute, look" he says pointing to the couple.

"Cheese on bread, they are adorable" Cleo says leaning towards Pope. "They really are" he responds.

"He is so sweet and soft with her, it's so different" John B says smiling at them. "Yeah I have known JJ a while and this is definitely new behavior" Pope says laughing.

"I guess love really changes people" I say leaning into John B. "I agree" Cleo says.

General POV

The pogues continue looking at JJ and Kiara goof off and play around.

JJ finally finished the braid since Kie has been distracting him and he yells "hey Sarah can you pass me a hair tie?"

Kie looks over in there direction and immediately notices them all staring at them with huge smiles. She blushes and turns to JJ. "Have they been watching us this whole time?" Kie whispers

"Yeah but I didn't wanna tell you and embarrass you" he says hugging her and laughing while still holding the braid so it doesn't come undone.

"What was that?" Sarah yells to JJ. "You would have heard him, if you weren't too busy staring like creeps!" Kie yells to Sarah crossing her arms.

They all laugh and JJ yells "I was asking for a hair tie!"

"Oh ok I'm bringing it!" Sarah yells back. She brings it up to JJ and he ties the braid as Kie feels the back of her hair.

"I still cant believe you can braid!" She says turning around to face JJ. "What can I say, I have hidden talents" he says smirking.

He leans in and kisses Kiara moving one if his hands to her face and the other hand to her waist pulling her closer to him to deepen the kiss.

"Guys!" Sarah yells trying to get them to stop.

Kie sticks up her middle finger and pushes JJ down on his back as she straddles his lap. He slides both of his hands up and down her waist as her hands move to his face.

The kiss is aggressive and passionate. She can feel the love and passion they have for each other as their lips move in sync.

JJ slips his tongue past Kie's heating up the kiss.

Kie leans back getting air "Ugh why did you stop" he says whining. She sits up and gets off JJ. "Because we aren't the only people here" she answers.

"Did I ever tell you that you're really hot" JJ asks smirking and sitting up also. "Maybe once or twice" Kie responds quickly kissing him again.

"It's about damn time" John B yells at them. "Oh come on it wasn't that long" JJ says taking his shirt off and jumping in the water while pulling Kie in with him.

"Well it was long enough" Pope adds. JJ and Kie both roll their eyes walking closer to the group.

The pogues spend the rest of the day having fun at the waterfall.

______________________________________________________________

I'm sorry this was a short chapter, it just felt like a good stopping point
Have a great day/night! 😁😁😁
Thank you for reading!