Cuddles #20

Sarah POV

We are all still sitting by the bonfire and talking, except for JJ and Kiara of course. They are actually in the hammocks by the porch.

"Are they gonna come back?" Pope asks us referring to JJ and Kie. "I don't know let me go see" I tell him.

I stand up and start walking over to them. When I lean over the hammock I see them all cuddled up with each other. It is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

JJ is just holding her so protectively and you can easily tell he has a soft spot for her. They could not get any cuter.

I have to show everyone. I run back and pull John B by his arm. "Hey I wanna show you guys something"    I say

"Get uppp" I whine since he refuses to stand up.

""Ugh fine" he says standing up. "You guys too" I say pointing to Pope and Cleo. They all follow me to the hammock.

I point over to them in the hammock and everyone leans over to watch them. "He's so protective of her" John B whispers.

"He's never been so soft with anyone and it's awesome" Pope whispers. "Love changes people" Cleo adds, smiling.

General POV

Kiara starts to stir awake. She rolls over and faces JJ stuffing her face in the crook of his neck. He notices a little bit and wraps his arms around her even tighter, pulling her closer to him.

They gave each other butterflies every time they touched and it felt amazing.

"Awwwwwww" Sarah said a little to loudly. John B quickly slaps his hand over her mouth in attempt to keep her quiet.

It doesn't work. Kiara sits up and rubs her eyes and just stares at the group for a moment. "What the hell" she says still eyeing the group.

"Sorry we were just going to see if you guys were coming back to the fire." Sarah says trying not to make her mad.

At this point Cleo and pope have already left and it is only Sarah and JB standing by the hammock.

"Ok I think I will" she says. "Let me ask him" she leans down giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey babe, wake up"

"I'm up" he says sitting up a little and rubbing his eyes. "What do you need" he says rubbing her lower back.

Kiara motions for John B and Sarah to leave. "Do you wanna go back to the bonfire?" She asks facing him.

"No I'm gonna get some sleep" he says laying back down. "Ok" she says and starts to get up.

"Your leaving?" He asks with a pouty face. "I don't want to bother you since you are trying to sleep" she says sitting back down.

"Why would you bother me? I want you to cuddle with me" he says rubbing her arm.

She giggles. "Ok then" she responds laying down next to him. She kisses him on the lips and says "I love you"

"I love you too, don't forget that" he answers wrapping his arms around her and pulling her towards him.

They lay there in each other's embrace and Kie says "hey JJ"

"Yes?" He responds rubbing her arms again. "I'm kind of scared to go to my parents tomorrow" she says with a few tears slipping from her eye.

"Hey remember what I promised, nothing will happen as long as I am here." He says and kisses the top of her head. "And I plan on keeping that promise" he adds.

"Thank you" she says cuddling in closer to him.

_____________________________________________________________
Hiiiii sorry I didn't update the last few days I was really busy but I am back
Thank you for reading and I hope you loved this chapter!
Top 3 in Jiara and Kiara!
Love you all!