"Yes! And it looks like he's staying in the same hotel" she squealed shaking my shoulders. I smirked getting her excitement.

"You know what let's just get to this club" I said walking away onika following behind and fanning her face like a fan girl.

"You better score" she said scolding me and I smiled oh I intend to.

We hopped into kai's car and of course onika was all over him he drove us everywhere today and for his reward onika gave him her number and promised to suck his dick. Crazy ass.

We pulled up to the club and felt the energy from outside, there was people every where waiting to get inside.

"Shit this bitch is full" Nik grumbled and I had to agree.

"Well its worth the try I didn't come all the way out here for nothing." I said and we all sighed I took the initiative to step out of the car first telling Kai good bye.

Onika stepped out after a few minutes wiping her mouth and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. We walked over the the long line of people and positioned ourselves at the back. I looked at my phone and saw that it was just ten thirty so we had some time to wait outside.

A loud nosie dragged us from our droopy states and everyone turned their heads to it, a pitch black Lamborghini pulled up and started revving getting the crowd all hyped up then a few black escalades pulled up infront of it.

"Exclusive" onika said in my ears and nodded.

Men came out of the escalades and opened the lamborghini door and out came the man I bumped into at the hotel. He had changed his shirt and I cringed remembering how I ruined his outfit.

He was wearing a blue and yellow tropical shirt with a black shorts and black loafers, he had on a patek Phillip, a gold choker and turtle glasses. He looked simple yet sexy as fuck.

"Stop drooling bitch... You better shoot your shot" I glanced over at nik but couldn't pay her much mind because I was too enthralled by this mans looks he was fine as hell.

He scanned the crowd and his head stopped in my direction I couldn't see his eyes so I didn't know if he was staring at me but the smirk on his lips told me that he was. He followed his guards to the entrance of the club and everyone was snapping pictures of him, calling his name and everything until he disappeared through the door.

After a while of waiting we were finally at the door, my feet were killing me from sitting too long and I almost wanted to go home. We showed the guard our ID's and went in. The club was packed and the smell of liquor was strong in the air.

"I'm already tired" I complained to nik who rolled her eyes.

"Girl we went through worst in college" we found an empty booth we could sit at just until the mood got back up. Onika went and got us some drinks, two glasses of margarita.

"Cheer up babe.. Drink this and let's go hit that dance floor" we both finished our drinks and the vibe was just starting to kick back in more so because my feet stopped hurting.

"Kai said he'd be here" onika shouted over the music and I smirked.

"You really like him" she shy'd out and blushed something I don't usually see her do.

"Lets go dance until he comes" she said totally ignoring my question. We made it to the dance floor and some old school sexy Vybz Kartel was playing the Jamaican in me and the black in onika instantly had us whining our waist.

Memba di fus fuck
Memba di first time pussy hurt up
Push in a inch it buck and it stuck
Yuh run off a cocky and yuh get up and cut
Memba di two drop a blood pon yuh frock
Yuh tell mi yuh madda ago beat yuh fi dat
Two day lata me seeyuh come bak
Yuh tun big woman yuh come fi tek cock
Baby...

We both were sweating already and grinding up on each other.

"Ooo bitch Friday is coming over here" she blurted out making me get nervous I tried not to look and just kept dancing.

"Ama go find kai" she said walking off not even giving me a chance to say something.

I continued to wine and felt someone behind me
"This how you dance at every club?" Came that same deep voice I turned around to face him acting surprised and putting my hand over my chest.

"You scared me" he smirked something I realized that he liked to do.

"You ain't answer my question?" He said staring me down through his dark glasses, who wears shades in the night time?.

"What question was that?" I asked back, he leaned down and whispered in my ears making my pussy clench.

"I said is this how you dance at every club?" I gave him a smirk of my own and tip to whisper back in his ears.

"No. Only this club" I stepped away from him and started to whine again this time feeling a bit bold and looking at him while I was doing it. He looked me up and down slowly admiring my body before nodding and just walking away.

I stopped dancing and watched as his tall frame disappeared in the crowd. The fuck?

I sighed and went over by the bar and texted onika that I was there. I ordered myself a drink and downed it in one gulp, which of course I was going to regret.