" I love you."

" I love you. "

A combination of three words that means a lot and i used a lot. Between friends, between family and between lovers.

Let's break it down.

I

" I" is the ninth letter of the alphabet and the third vowel (aeiou and y [depends]). This letter has many use. It is mostly used in sentences since I is the singular first-person pronoun.

Love

Love is a set of emotions and behaviors characterized by intimacy, passion, and commitment. It involves care, closeness, protectiveness, attraction, affection, and trust.

You

The pronoun of the second person, in the nominative, dative, and objective case, indicating the person or persons addressed.

Again, I love you is used in many ways. Between friends, between family and between lovers.

Kim Areum Lyhyung have used those three words with many people.

Her family,

"I love you guys." I whispered.

"We love you too." "We love you too." "I don't hate you." Mark hit the back of Zack's head.

"Ow, damn, okay. I love you too, lil sis." He hugged me individually. — The dorm in Time line

Her members,

"Thank you. I love you guys."

"I love y'all." "You guys are the best." "Couldn't see myself without y'all." "I'm thankful for you all." "We did it, together." "Bro, I'm wet." —"Thank you" in scenarios.

Past lovers, etc..

Most of the time it was friendly, some were more intimate, other's were words that came straight from her heart.

She've said it many times to Jimin. Some times, they were emotional, other's of happy, some sad but the one that will always have the most impact is the one full of love. Because she realized, she may have loved many but he was always gonna be her first love.

" I love you." She said into the hug.

" I love you too, Ly." Jimin chuckled not seeing the meaning of her words.

" No, Jimin. I don't mean it in that way. I love you." A tear fell out of her eye, almost regretting.

" Do you mean that-"

" I am so in love with you. I should've said so long ago but I didn't." Silence filled the room as soft whimpers left her. " P-please say something. "

Nothing. She pushed herself away ready to leave until he pulled her into a tighter hug.

" I am so sorry. I love you, Areum. I love you so much. " He hugged her tighter, scared that this was all a piece of his imagination.

Areum let out a sigh of relief. " Thank the lord. I got scared. I was about to run away and never come back. "

He just snickered. " I didn't mean to scare you, I was just in shock."

" So, what do we do now?" She asked doing her best to ignore the intense desire to kiss him. As she got no response, she decided to look up just to get met with Jimin looking straight at her.

He putting his hand on her waist and one on her chin, he whispered. " May I?" The both leaned in.

" You may." She whispered back before being pulled completely into a kiss. His hand that was on her chin moved to the back of her neck. Her hands finding themselves on his Arm and back.

Something made this kiss so special, it wasn't lust but love. They were so in love with eachother and it showed. Nothing could change that.

Their lips move in sync as a tear slipped out of her eye. Feeling short in breath, their lips parted.

" You don't know how long I've wanted to do that."

" I can only guess."

" I love you. "

" I love you."

A/n:

AHHHHSHSOXHSKXGISNSGDK

LAGSLXSOSHSIDDGS

THIS IS JUST SKNDGDSIYS

THEY SKDVSKSGDNDYDGDS I CAN'T DO THIS

BUT HEYYY

HOW ARE WE FEELING?

OKAY IM CALM I'm calm. I'm calm.

So, it happened!! There is more to come on this.

I will be continuing on this book and I'm excited.

Tell me your thoughts please.

Love you guys and thank you.

2023 A/n:

Yo wassup

Ain't none new. Jimin and Areum are together so like yeah.

Some of the references in the chapter probably haven't been uploaded yet so don't panic.

I'll be posting the lymin chapters soon.

Since I'm posting the 20k series again, I had to put out the main moment.

About the continuing on this book. I'm not sure anymore. I'm near the chapters limit. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet but I'm figure it out, don't worry.

Thanks

Daniel <3