"So if that was your dad, and you are a prince, and the oldest of you two, but also your brother sort of, ya know... Does that mean you will be the chief next?" Roxy asked. "Unlike human history, this role is not passed automatically to the first born. My father will choose when he steps down, and he will also choose who is the most fit to lead. This does not automatically mean me just because I am his son. Blood or not the leader must still prove they are worthy. Also any blooded is welcome to challenge the current chief. If they win, naturally they'll be the new chief." Archer replied. "This blooded you mentioned... Means what?" Roxy inquired again. "There is a tradition known as Chiva. Randomly we are assigned a hunt. Some Chiva may require a human hunt, others may require the Kiande Amedha. And others might require another species entirely. We are tasked to kill all prey. If we do, we pass and then are blooded. Accepted, or acknowledged in other words. The Kiande Amedha on that planet was to be our Chiva... But it was initiated prematurely when the serpents were awakened by your team. We did not anticipate the existence of two queens or that many hosts. So we had casualties." Archer said lowly. "I think you mean fatalities." Marissa piped in. Archer growled and she immediately shut up. The group lightly elbowed her. He was definitely not fine. Roxy frowned.

He opened the door and the group returned to their room. Nadia was still sleeping peacefully. Before Archer was able to leave them, Roxy caught his arm. He looked at her. "We need to talk." She said. Archer just nodded and walked away. Roxy Followed, the door sliding shut behind her. "Have you found out who he is yet?" She inquired. Archer nodded. Roxy lit up. "Perfect! Who is he? Where is he? How do we get him here?" she asked. "Calm down. He's already here, and you've met him already too. It was my father." Archer said. Roxy squealed and wrapped Archer into a tight hug. Archer just pat her shoulder awkwardly. She let him go and looked up at him. "So I know you're not okay. You can't just keep holding it in you know. If you need to cry just do it. He was your baby brother for goodness sakes Arc." Roxy said and Archer raised a brow. "It's your new nickname. Nice huh?" she said proudly. Archer shook his head. "Yautja do not cry." he stated firmly. "No tear ducts?" She questioned. "We just do not. It is a sign of weakness." Archer responded. "So you can and you do just not in front of anyone." Roxy teased and Archer growled at her. "Still hot." She grinned and Archer grunted. "Well listen, Arc. I'm a girl yeah? And not one of your species. You don't have to be all that macho in front of me. I know you're hurting." She said seriously. Archer started typing into his gauntlet. Roxy just giggled. "Macho meaning you're very proud of your masculinity. Among our kind showing you care isn't considered weakness, Archer." She held onto his arm. "Just know that you can only be not macho in front of me though." She winked at him. He just grunted again. Really? Why are they so stubborn. Just let me love you dammit! she screamed internally.

Somehow the pair ended up in what she guessed was Archer's room. It was absolutely massive. But to be honest it looked more like a gym and obstacle course than a room. The only part about it that signified he slept here was the bed. A bed that barely looked big enough to fit him in it to be exact. There was an ajoining bathroom as well. Roxy looked around with a whistle. "So is this your room or just a personal gym? Do you people ever sleep? Or eat for that matter." Roxy muttered and Archer looked at her. "All of the above." he said plainly and she scoffed. "I've been with you for a little over a week and I haven't seen you do any of the above." Archer tilted his head. "So because you never saw it, it never happened?" he said and Roxy gave him a hard stare. She walked to his bed and sat on it crossing her arms and her legs. "So since you won't let me be your shoulder to cry on at the very least you should tell me what your dad said to you." She said stubbornly. When he was silent she just stared him down. They had quite a long staring contest. Until Roxy's eyes began to burn and water. "Ugh! Fine you win." She said blinking and rubbing her eyes. Archer chuckled crossing his arms proudly. Roxy stood up and walked over to him. "So what's the plan for your dad and Nadia to meet? Does he remember her?" She asked. "The same way you all met him. When she wakes up if she can bare it, she will get to pick a reward. My father remembers accepting a request to save children. But he may not aware that one of them was Nadia." Archer replied. Roxy stared him down. He arched a brow. "What is your problem?" he asked. "Why did you say her name, but you've never said mine!?" she raged. Archer was taken by surprise. "Her name is shorter." he said bluntly. Roxy was fuming. "I told you that you can call me Roxy!" she hissed. "And be like everyone else? No. If I were to address you it would be as Roxeanne." he replied calmly. Roxy froze. "You just said it." She stated. "And?" he retorted. "And so do it again." Archer tilted his head, and then shook it. Human females made no sense.