Quidditch meetings

Start from the beginning

"IT WAS ASH, WASNT IT!? EVEN THE MAGIC THOUGHT BUBBLE SHE MADE SAID IT WAS HER. YOU LIKE ASH!" Alicia jumps up with pure excitement and joy, "oh uh sorry Wood."

"Books, mint, smoke, it's Ash's scent. Oh you are smitten," Katie slaps Fred's arm.

"I don't like Ash that way. She's just a friend," Fred says blankly.

"Back to quidditch?" Wood asks.

He's met with a few murmured and grudging yes's.

I walk into the Ravenclaw common room and find the rest of the quidditch team.

"How'd it go?" Davies asks.

"They're gonna be more distracting. I think we should focus on the game more. Really just focus on the snitch and scoring while they attempt to distract us," I report.

"And what happens if they somehow distract us?" Cho asks.

"Then you get kicked off the team, there should be nothing that they can do to tear your focus from the game," I say.

"What if Wood strips off all his clothes and flys around you asking for a kiss?" Ingles asks.

"...too many bludgers to the head Ingles? Come on guys this is Davies's last year at Hogwarts. Let's give him a win," I cheer.

"He kissed you when he lost...imagine what he'd do if he won," Page says.

"Well we'll never find out because we are the ones who will win," I say.

"And to do that I am tripling practices," Davies says.

"YOU CANT! You've already doubled them for the last match," Cho complains.

"If you all can think of a better idea, let me know. I might change my mind. If you all came up with plays like Ash does on a whim I'll only double the practices," Davies stands up, "I am going to the captains meeting."

I sigh and follow him out. He truly believed that I would be a better captain than him so he dragged me along for all his captain duties. Of course I wasn't allowed to most of them so I'd end up just waiting outside.

Roger walks into the meeting. They discuss a new practice schedule. Since all that was left was the cup Ravenclaw and Gryffindor had to divide things up.

"I just don't see why you need ALL the late afternoon time slots," Oliver complains.

"Of course you don't see it with your tongue down my chasers throat," Davies snaps.

"Calm down," Cedric laughs.

"I don't blame Wood , she's a pretty one," Flint says.

"Do you want me to knock you out again?" Oliver grits.

"Oh please, I'm surprised your lip isn't bleeding. Ash is a biter," Flint laughs.

"And how do you know how my star player kisses?" Davies raises a brow before Oliver can jump in.

"My seeker, Malfoy, used to come to practice with a hickey when they were together. Some days he'd even have the bleeding lip. Course Ash also had a fair amount of hickies. I bet they shagged. Saw them pressed together in the lockers once, maybe they did it there," flint smiles at Olivers expression.

I burst into the room. I was definitely eavesdropping.

"Bull! This never happened, none of it. I'll admit that I bit Oliver's lip once or twice but Draco and I barely made out. We certainly did not shag and we never even kissed in the locker rooms. I don't know why you are so interested in my love life but you should know that my love life and yours will never overlap," I push Flint back a few steps.