ch 5

"So," Minho asked telepathically, raising his head when the school bell rang, "how do I act in class? Do I pay attention? Do I skip?"

{ Answer: Lee Minho stays in class but does not actively participate. }

Minho frowned at the thought of having to pay attention to the lectures, his hope of skipping with the excuse of acting as a villain shattered. He scanned the classroom and watched as everyone settled in their seats. Truly, this was another level of students; everyone looked like models, unsurprisingly, because they were all children of top-class celebrities.

"Well, I also look pretty cool...So, how does Minho usually act with people?"

{ Lee Minho is never asked to do a favor and instead asks others for "favors." He frequents the karaoke and arcade after school with his "friends" who follow him. He is quiet when surrounded by many but is haughty when playing with those he considers inferior. }

Lazily resting his chin on his hand as he listened, Minho skimmed through the notes the original Minho had written in his notebook, slightly shocked by the neatness of it all. He certainly didn't expect that the villain of the story would be a good student (especially after seeing how messy his dorm room is), but he wasn't one to judge. His crimson eyes continued to read the notes when the person sitting in front of him tapped his desk, averting his attention.

The boy looked like an average Korean if you ignored his handsome looks--average meaning no unusual hair or eye colors, which Minho noticed in a few students. There was a beauty mark below his left eye, and the white-haired boy tried to use the original body owner's memories but couldn't figure out who he was.

"Yo," the boy said, leaning back on his chair. "That Cheol-Woo dude's been talking bad about you. Want to teach him a lesson?"

"Casper, who the hell is this?" Minho questioned hastily as he tried his best to keep his expression neutral.

{ Answer: He is Cho Jeongkook, the son of the number one Yacht company. He is a "friend" of Lee Minho. Please accept his proposal to trigger your second quest, } Casper responded, its crow body outside but its voice inside Minho's mind.

Receiving his answer, Minho finally replied calmly, "...Sure. People who talk shit should eat their shit anyway."

{ Brilliant answer. }

"Alright. I'll bring the others during lunch," Jeongkook smirked, nodding his head. He turned back around as the teacher began lecturing, and Minho sighed as he zoned everything out. Not even the first class was finished and yet there was already talk about beating someone up. He felt bad for his victim.

{ This is crucial to continue your reputation as a villain, } the system commented, sensing that Minho didn't want to do this. { Quest Two: Oppress Cheol-Woo to instill fear within the student community. Reward: 50,000 won. }

a/n: around $40

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Minho rolled his eyes and twirled his pen in boredom. Multiple plans ran in his head on how to act, all ranging from blatantly hiding to taking part in the bullying, but then something clicked in his head.

"Hey, I get shocked if someone notices me being out of character, right?"

{ Correct. }

"Then if I'm out of character when no one witnesses, I won't have a punishment....right?"

{ ....Casper does not understand your intentions, but yes. }

Minho could practically hear the uneasiness of the system, prompting him to snicker under his breath.