“Gu Yanqi!” She jerked up from her chair, pulled over her coat and the first-aid box before continuing, “Can you hear me? Gu Yanqi!”

“Yeah. I can hear you…” Gu Yanqi replied weakly, feeling a little disoriented. Everything had happened too fast. Before he could know anything, a bomb went off, and by the time he regained his senses, he was already in the middle of a war.

“Did you get shot, Gu Yanqi? Can you get a clean handkerchief or a clean cloth? Wrap it around your wound to stop the bleeding and prevent infection,” Fu Zhi instructed as she flung the first-aid kit into the car.

“Also, Gu Yanqi.”

The silverish sports car had a sleek, streamlined shape. When Fu Zhi started the car, although she looked calm on the surface, one could vaguely notice the panic in her voice when she was talking.

“Where is Li Nanli?”

“I don’t know. There are too many of them,” Gu Yanqi replied, gritting his teeth. Blood was oozing out of his wound and his face was ashen pale.

He followed Fu Zhi’s instructions and applied pressure on his wound with his handkerchief. “I was separated from Nanli. He should be with the other right now, but…”

The night sky was dark, and it was pebbled with a myriad of flickering stars.

Gu Yanqi leaned against a trunk and said, his voice hoary and his breathing heavy. “You stay out of this. There’s nothing you can do even if you come, and I…”

Before Gu Yanqi could finish his sentence, his phone died.

“D*mn it!” The man cursed.

He wondered if Fu Zhi got the thing he said or not. Even if she did not get it, he was pretty certain that after seeing something like this, an ordinary person like her would not be foolish enough to come here alone.

That was the last thought Gu Yanqi had before the darkness consumed his mind.

On the mountainous road of Mount Qiu Ling.

The air was filled with screaming and cheering of joy. Scantily clad women and men and women kissing fiercely in front of luxury sports cars could be seen anywhere.

There were a number of rally cars in the parking lot of Mount Qiu Ling’s entrance.

The rallying competition would be held in another week, and most of the participants were getting pumped up. The reason they gathered up here was to flex the performance of their rally cars as well as to gauge the ability of their opponents before the real competition started.

A hippie, who was supposed to be the organizer, picked up the microphone and shouted, “Welcome, welcome, welcome. I wish you all a good evening and welcome to the devil track of Myanmar, the highest hall of rally competition for all racers, Mount Qiu Ling!

“There will be 12 teams participating in the competition this time. Amongst them, there are The Brave Lions, ZT, Stormbringer, and SN…

“Many famous top-tier teams from home and abroad will start competing for the number one spot in three minutes! All racers, please be ready!”

The group of young ladies on the scene shouted even more loudly. Their left hand was tied with the team logo sash of the team they support.

The big screen at the start of the trail lit up.

“According to rules, a team can send out five cars, with each team starting three minutes apart. The race will begin… Now!”

As the words fell, the cars in the field sped by and the big screen pulled in onto the first group, The Brave Lions, the favorites team for the championship.