He could hear two persons running after him, definitely his friends but he didn't pay them any mind as he ran faster.

"Please, please, still be there" he prayed as he ran further seeing the house come into view but his mind immediately sank as he ran into the opening because he could only get a faint scent of the older lingering around meaning it's been long he left.

How could he not know? The older literally came to say goodbye and it could be felt from his words, the pendant, his kiss and touch. He even had the feeling but he was too stupid to pay better attention.

He ran around the house to maybe get where the scent was stronger so he can follow it but it was no use with the heavy rain that fell last night the smell of the  forest was so strong masking any other scent.

"Jungkook, hold up"

he could hear Yeonjun call out but he couldn't careless about anyone right now, all his wolf was thinking about was finding their mate before he goes to far

He turned towards a direction and ran into the forest. His two friends seeing this ran faster to by cut him before he runs out of the border into danger.

"Kook, let's talk about this first" They said after successfully blocking him.

"Get out of my way!" Jungkook growled his eyes seeing only red but his friends stood their ground. They could not beat Jungkook in a one on one fight but the two of them should be able to hold their ground against the other.

"We can't allow you run into danger, Jungkook" Soobin said back.

"Out of my way betas!" Jungkook used his alpha voice causing the both wolves to whine in pain trying to resist but surrendered to the superior command.

Jungkook ran pass them, he knew he was going to regret what he just did but Taehyung was his priority right now.

He pushed his paws off the wet dirt running faster but was suddenly blocked by an Alpha wolf.

Yoongi

"Stand down Jungkook" Yoongi commanded but Jungkook who was already very pissed at his brother charged at him.

The two Alpha struggled together but the older was more experienced and stronger and within minutes Jungkook was pined to the ground.

"Shift!" Yoongi commanded to which Jungkook shifted to his human form and immediately broke down crying.

His friends who have finally joined them  rushed to Jungkook with one of their jacket wrapping it on the younger's shoulders, Soobin allowed Jungkook cry his eyes out on his shoulder.

Yoongi looked at his heart broken brother and couldn't help but feel guilty but as a pack leader the safety of the pack was his responsibility that was why he decided to go and meet the younger last night to bring him into the light of what was going on because it was obvious he knew nothing about what he was.

He didn't directly tell him to leave the park but his words weren't very far from that.

After a couple minutes they tried to help him up but Jungkook pushed their hand away rejecting their help.

But, as he tried to stand on his own he fell back down passing out, luckily Soobin was quick to catch the exhausted Alpha.

"Get him on my back" Yoongi mindlinked.

<°°>

"Oh my" Jin exclaimed in shock as he stared at the young Alpha with wide eyes.

He extended his hand again to the younger to double confirm what he just assumed only to confirm it to be true and his hands flew to cover his mouth from shouting out of shock.

"How is he?" Jimin asked walking into the room.

Jin turned to face the younger omega with eyes still wide in shock.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked a worried at the older's reaction.

Jin gestured for him to come closer and when he did, he took the younger Omega's hand pulling it towards the young Alpha causing Jimin to furrow his brows at first but his eyes blew wide at what he felt, he turned his neck to look at the older Omega again to maybe confirm what he just felt.

Jin who had his eyes getting watered with his lips folded and held between his teeths to avoid bursting into tears nodded to younger Omega to confirm what he was thinking.

Jimin still in daze turned to the unconscious Jungkook placing his palm on the young Alpha's tummy again and just like earlier he felt it again.

"He is with child?" Jimin asked as if trying to be sure he wasn't imagining things. Jin nodded to him to confirm it.

"A pregnant male Alpha?"

Jin nodded again

"How in the world is this possible?"

"The moon goddess have blessed us with the impossible" Jin said with tears of joy falling from his eyes.

He can't believe he was witnessing a historical thing for the first time in the history of Wolves.

___________________
___________________

Thoughts?

I purple you

~taekook_mama~

1453 words