Elevator Luck || JHS.

It's just her luck.

She is late, not terribly late, but late enough to get stressed. The traffic jam is ridiculous today but that's not how it all started. Today she slept in, then she had to drink black coffee because her lactose-free milk was finished and she didn't remember to refill. So... she was already in a pretty bad mood. Then she stumbled on her way to the car and almost broke her ankle (okay, that might be a little melodramatic).

And now she's stuck just a few blocks away from her office building. She almost considers getting off her car and walking on foot when it starts raining. So that's a harsh no.

Great.

She tried, okay. She even put on her fancy pantsuit today. She looks awesome, but she's irritated. And a little hungry. God forbid someone gets in her way today.

On the bright side – it can't get any worse, can it?

Someone takes her parking spot right in front of her. Kim Sora is having a bad day indeed. She grinds her teeth and tries a few calming breathes. She finds another parking spot but it's farther away from the entrance, she looks at her watch. She's never late and today it's been already fifteen minutes. She jogs to the door. She pants harshly as she dashes into the elevator.

"Hold it!" She yells as she sees the elevator doors about to close. Maybe not everything is lost because someone listens to her and keeps the elevator open, ready for her to drop in.

Sora props up her hands on her knees as she tries to catch her breath, it's not easy. She should work on her form. She stares at the floor for a few more seconds before getting embarrassed as she realizes she's not alone in the elevator.

"Oh, sorry. And thank you." She quickly glances up. There's a man in front of her eyes. A very handsome one at that. His dark hair is perfectly stylized, two strands on both sides exposing his forehead. His expression is blank or almost upset looking.

After subtly (hopefully) studying his face some more, Sora notices his eyebrow has a slit. If it wasn't for his well-fitting, perfectly ironed suit he could pass for a gangster.

"No problem." He finally replies after Sora straightens her body, suddenly very self-conscious of her every move. The man sounds very polite and formal but completely noncommittal. It makes Sora even more interested in this individual. She keeps glancing at him while he stares at the elevator's numbers going up. Until suddenly... they don't.

There's a jarring, then the elevator jolts once before stopping. They're suspended somewhere between the ninth and tenth floor. Sora groans despite herself. It seems like she can't make it to her office today.

The man has better manners than her. He only pushes the emergency button once, collected. Then looks back at Sora and their eyes meet. He clears his throat.

"It may take a while." He informs somewhat apologetically.

"Ah yes, it's fine." And then the power goes out.

It's not fine.

There's only a faint red glow in the death cube they're trapped in right now.

"Sshi-bal-." It comes out involuntarily. Sora puts her hand to her mouth sheepishly. The man is quiet for a second before chuckling. That makes his whole face lit up, he looks like a ray of sunshine even in this dark place. Sora is entranced.

"What's your name, miss?"

"Kim Sora." She tries to not sound too eager, hoping that the bad lighting will keep her rosy cheeks in secret.

"I'm Hoseok and I must apologize. I believe I took your parking spot earlier."

"You-!" Sora yelps but quickly catches herself. She can forgive due to his handsomeness.