A NON FAIRYTALE ENDING

"Wow, this place looks so awesome!" I grinned as I wonder around the pet shop where Baji-san and Kazutora works. It is owned by an old married couple.

"I know, right?!" Baji-san grins. "Wait until you see the toys!" He nodded towards Kazutora who was unpacking a large box.

"Oh, can I buy some for Peke J?!" I looked at Baji-san who was already looking at me.

He nodded. "I'll give you discount." He whispered before ruffling my hair.

"Thank you, Baji-san!" He laughed.

"Hmm, no problem. But, I decided to at least get a degree so I can run this pet shop in the future." He said. Baji-san wanted to drop school and just continue to work here in the pet shop. Same goes for Kazutora, he's so sure of it.

"That's a good idea, Baji-san." I grinned, looking at the cats that were caged.

"A kid adopted a white cat yesterday. He named it poppy because it reminds him of his dead sister." My smile dropped. Peke J reminds me so much of Baji-san. I don't want to be apart from him. I don't want him to go to the spirit world. I want him to stay forever by my side because he's not just a pet, he's more than that.

___________________________

You can't fix a broken pencil. And it is not possible to fix a broken heart that has been waiting...hoping and praying for someone. A broken pencil has sharp edges and so as the words that was etched inside my heart.

"Know where you stand, Chifuyu." There was a sharp tone to his voice. And the other's eyes was full of tears.

I know where I stand. And that's behind them.

I thought it was going well for us. But with just one comment that I didn't know it would hurt Kazutora...Baji-san has completely turned his back on me.

I was a fool for believing that they have feelings for me. When the very start, it's always them...together. Baji-san loves Kazutora to die for him and he doesn't care about me to leave me behind. I remember Takemichi words.

"Baji-san died because of Kazutora."

I really wish I could time leap too. So I can watch how I broke, how I slowly get back to my feet. I want to witness how Kazutora cried for Baji-san. And I can't help but wish....I wish I was him.

"I didn't know his past. I'm sorry..." I mumbled under my breath. I don't want to cry. My eyes were wide open as I watch Baji-san console Kazutora. It feels like someone is stabbing me with small needles. Slowly and painfully but I won't break. I should've moved on. I shouldn't have done those things with them. I shouldn't have believed them.

Maybe I did fall for them. But, I act based on what my heart says and not my mind.

"Because you won't give me the chance to open up." Kazutora says, his voice breaking down to pieces. "You're so selfish." He spats. His eyes screams rage and I know he wants to punch me right here. I would let him.

Why won't they consider my feelings? It's just hard for me to open up to someone who hurt Baji-san. Even though, Baji-san looks okay with it. Why am I always prioritizing Baji-san?! This is Kazutora and he knows Baji-san more than me! I'm so frustrated, I'm so lost.