CHAPTER SEVEN

I walk into the apartment feeling confused and my entrance is immediately blocked by Kelly.

"What happened?" She asks excitedly standing in front of me.

"Nothing happened." I saying walking around her and head into kitchen to grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

She follows me. "I knew it. I knew he was too good to be true. No one can be that handsome, have a perfect body and still be great at sex. I knew it." She finishes.

"We didn't have sex." I state.

"Oh. Then what happened?" She asks.

"I just told you what happened. Nothing!" I say frustrated. I take my water and walk to living room and lay down on the couch. She follows but sits on floor close to the couch facing me.

"Alright explain what happened from when I left last night." She says softly.

"I found out he owns the club. I was a bit drunk and he decided to take me his place. He didn't even sleep in the same as I did. He kisses me this morning and Kelly i am telling you that I have never felt so aroused from a kiss. With the way he was kissing me I was ready to risk it all and have sex with him when all of a sudden he pushes me away from him and says he's dropping me off." I say to her feeling stupid.

"Why did he stop?" She also seems confused.

"I don't know. I told you something is wrong with me." I complain.

"Shut up. Nothing is wrong with you." She chides. "His loss."

"Since it's your day off let's binge on The Witcher and fan girl over Henry Cavill. Soon you'll be forgetting about your man problems." She says trying to cheer me up.

I smile and agree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We spent all day watching movies with secretly checking my phone for his text. Now I'm laying in my bed feeling frustrated. I have seen just a handful of times so I really don't understand why he affects me like this. I never felt like this with other men. And his kiss... I sigh.

Just thinking about the kiss is getting me hot that I slip my hand through my shorts and into my panties and find myself already slick. I think about his mouth on mine so possessive and demanding as I rub on my clit. How hard his erection was against my belly. I get so wet and rub harder on my clit as I imagine how he would feel inside me. So big and hard. I'm getting close as I think of what kind of lover he is....if he fucks slow and hard or fast and hard. I cum at that thought. I cover my mouth with my other hand to stop myself from screaming. I sleep immediately after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He didn't text me all through Sunday. It's Monday now and I am at work. I've gotten the hang of things and finally asked to know the managers name. His name is Tony. I have a few minutes left before I'm off the clock when I get a from an unknown number. I recognize the number the number as the one Zeno called me with the last time. I open the message

Unknown: I have a car waiting for you outside. As soon as you are done with work he is to bring you to my office.

This man has some audacity. After going two not hearing anything from him and now he thinks he can just pop in make demands. I respond.

Me: Fuck you and fuck your car.

I don't get a response from him. I'm finally done with work and I'm now changing from my uniform into normal clothes. I'm wearing light blue sundress and black sandals today. I head of my work building when get a phone call from the same number. I press accept.

"What?" I answer.

"Get in the car." He orders.

"No." I reply.

"Do it now or I'll tell Carlos to force you in." He warns.

I look around and find the bald headed man from the club standing in front of a Mercedes Benz car. I don't know what class it is but it looks like a new model. Bald headed man who is supposedly called Carlos looks pretty ready to drag me to the car. I end the call and walk towards the car because I don't want to cause a scene. I get into the backseat and slam the door close.

Carlos gets in the drivers seat and drives off. We don't say anything to each other during the drive. We arrive at the club and he parks the car. I get out of the car and follow him into the club and notice it's pretty empty save for the security guards outside. I walk with Carlos up the stairs towards a door. He opens it, lets me in and leaves.

Zeno is seated behind his desk on a call when I enter. He looks up at me and stands. He walks towards me and pecks my lips. I start blushing thinking back to what thoughts of his kiss made me do two nights ago. His brows creases together as he looks down at me probably wondering what wrong with me. I look away from him.

"Why is your face red?" He asks as he ends his call. Still holding me close to him.

"Nothing" I say.

"What are you thinking about that has got your face so red?" He asks smiling.

"Nothing! I'm not thinking about anything." I say defensively.

"Okay. If you say so." He drops it.

"I do say so."

"I want to take you to dinner." He says "I got really busy during the weekend that's why I couldn't see you and I miss your mouth."

Before I can respond his mouth is already covering mine. His tongue comes out to suck on mine and I moan into his mouth. He grabs my ass and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him as he walks to his desk and seats me on it putting his erection right in front of where I'm most hot. He leaves little kisses around my mouth and my jaw. I sink my hands into his hair and it feels so soft and silky. He starts to fondle my breast through my dress.

I start to rub my pussy over his erection like a cat in heat. I have never felt so aroused in my life. I'm so wet that my panties are soaked. I think I can cum just from this. He raises my dress and touches me through my panties.

"God you are soaked". He groans. He slides my panties to the side and touches my bare pussy. I moan loudly. "You're so wet." He says kissing my mouth. "Are you always this sensitive?" He asks as he sinks a finger into me. I shake my head in answer. My moans are echoing around us as he starts to move his finger inside me. "So it's just for me?" He asks. I don't respond already feeling so close. "Answer me. Who do you get wet for?" He grabs me by my neck and makes look at him. "You" I moan. "Good." He says adding a second finger. It feels too good. I start to tighten around his fingers, he flicks his thumb over my clit and I explode. I come screaming and he covers my mouth with his. This is way better than when I make myself come. He kisses me through my orgasm and then looks at me with so much intensity in his eyes.

Someone knocks on his door. He removes his fingers from my pussy and licks my cum off it. He puts my panties back in place and fixes my dress. He then walks towards his door. I immediately go seat at the chair facing his desk. He opens the door and a beautiful woman walks in. She has pretty red hair and a model like body.

"Sweetie I heard you were still around and decided to come up and say hi." She says to him.

"Sweetie?" I say.