CHAPTER SIX

As soon as the door behind me is closed, I am pressed up against it by a man. He lowers his head to my neck and inhales. I think he is scenting me. I'm quiet now but I am freaking out on the inside.

"So this was the plans you had for tonight" I am instantly calm as I recognize his voice. Which is really strange because I don't know him too well but I feel safe with him. Oh and he smells so good. I don't think it is just his cologne but also his natural scent. He smells earthy like rain. I keep inhaling his scent that i forget he said something to me.

"Answer me!" He orders.

"Oh yea sure. This was our plan for tonight" I respond still feeling drunk.

"Your plan was to come to my club and let another man touch you?" He growls out with his head still lowered to my neck.

"Mmhmm" I say starting to get high off his smell.

He grabs my jaw and tilts my face up as he stares down at me. He is so handsome. His face is twisted up in anger but he still looks so good so I decide to let him know.

"You're so pretty and your skin is so perfect. What's your skincare routine?" I raise my palm to his face and caress his cheek softly. Its so soft. His beard is a bit scratchy but I like how it feels.

"What are you doing?" He asks looking confused now.

"I'm touching you. I like touching you." I answer with a smile.

"Did you also like it when he touched you?" He grits out now looking angry again. His switch in emotions is a bit confusing to me.

"Who?" I ask

"The man you were dancing with not too long ago!" He shouts.

"Ohhhhhh....yea I loved it. He was supposed give me an orgasm tonight." I say really happy to offer up this information.

"What?" He says icily. I'm rubbing on his lips now with my fingers. They feel so soft and full that I want to kiss it. I start laughing at my thoughts. I must be really drunk.

"I want to kiss you" I say looking at his lips. I wonder what he tastes like.

"You're drunk mama." He groans and runs a hand through his hair. "I can't kiss you for the first time when you are probably not going to remember it by tomorrow. When I kiss you I want you to know whose lips are on yours but not right now." He tells me.

He walks away from me towards his desk in the office leaving me feeling a bit cold. He takes his phone out and dials a number. I don't hear what he says but soon enough he walking back towards me. He takes my hand, opens the door and walk us out. As we're walking through the club I remember I didn't come here alone. I try to get his attention but he ignores me and keeps dragging me with him till we exit the club. As soon as we get out I tell him we have to find Kelly.

"Who's Kelly?" He asks.

"She's my friend. We came here together and I can't leave without her" I say.

"Don't worry about that. I'll get my security to make sure she arrives home safely." He leads us to his car. He opens the passenger door to his Audi R8 and buckles me in. He then walks over to the driver side, gets in and we're off.

I think I dozed off because next thing I notice as I open my eyes is him squatting in front of me, his palm caressing my cheek softly and asking if I can walk. I nod in answer. He offers his hand to support me out of the car. He greets the doorman as he leads me into the elevator. I lean into him as the car starts moving because I'm feeling so tired and sleepy. He pulls me in closer by the waist and I'm once again drowned in his scent.