xvc. mark can plan a party

7.17

"You're planning me a baby shower?" Eliza looked towards Mark with wide eyes. Her hand rested against her stomach that was very much growing. She's twenty one weeks now, with Callie at twenty three weeks.

"Well yeah, for you and Callie." Mark nodded seriously.

"A joint baby shower?" Eliza's eyes hadn't relaxed yet, still wide and bulging at Mark.

"Yeah..." Mark trailed off, thinking that maybe Eliza wouldn't like this.

"Thats so cool! We need games." Eliza grinned, eyes softening as she shifted on the examination table. She and Mark were waiting for Arizona to come in and give the baby a look.

A knock echoed before Arizona stepped in, cheerily since she had just learnt that Callie's baby was doing good for twenty three weeks. "Hey you two."

"Three. Don't forget the little bean." Eliza patted her stomach gently, feeling a small foot press up against her.

Arizona chuckled. "Of course, how could I forget the future little one." Arizona got work giving Eliza an ultrasound. "Looks like everything is great. Little bean is doing wonderful."

"He a good size for twenty one weeks?" Mark questioned, smirking as he tried to get Arizona to share if the baby was a girl or a boy.

Eliza glared at Mark when Arizona spoke. "The little bean is at a good size for twenty one weeks."

Mark groaned and threw his head back. Despite the fact that Eliza and Mark would wait until the birth to figure out if the baby was a girl or a boy. "Seriously, Arizona, you can't tell me?"

Arizona wiped the gel from Eliza's stomach. "I can, but someone's advised me not too."

"Yes Mark, I told Arizona that if she told you I'd kick her ass, pregnant or not. I also told her that I would kick yours afterwards." Eliza made a face, a silly smile on her lips once she finished with her threat.

"Good, uh, thing I was joking." Mark stammered, flashing a quick smile towards Eliza.

"You better be Mark." El raised her eyebrows before she reached out for help getting of the examination table.

"You've got surgery, hun. Let's get ya going." Mark helped her off the examination table, pulling her scrub top down after he placed a sweet kiss to his baby's stomach.

Mark was already such a sweet soon to be father. He's boughten an arrangement of things for the nursery in his apartment, he's got a shelf with a whole bunch of expecting parents books to read, he even started a college fund for the kid.