The sight of his bare torso and the tattoos that I'm growing fonder of with each time I see them, ignites something deep inside me. My whole body feels as though it is on fire as I lean in to kiss him again, letting his hands roam my body in places that they shouldn't. Nico's hands smooth across my waist, my stomach – as though they're memorising the plains and curves. It's when his pointer finger loops around the thin band of my underwear that my breath gets caught in my throat, anticipation running wild.

"Can I?" he asks, and I nod. "I need words, Heidi," Nico says and my heart feels as though it may burst.

"Yes," I breathe, aching for him in a way I never have for a man. The usual heady ache of needing more is evident but there's something else. His fingers wrap around the band, pulling it away before snapping it back against my skin. The action causes a small gasp to leave my lips and I'm practically a begging mess. "Please, Nico," I breathe, rubbing my thighs together in an attempt to relieve some of the pressure. My breathlessness only eggs Nico on and he finally gives in, pulling the string of fabric down my thighs.

"So beautiful," he whispers as his hands trial up my inner thighs, and he squeezes lightly, gesturing for me to spread them for him. I oblige and his sharp intake of breath has me a squirming mess. It's when he kneels before me that I'm almost sent over the edge.

Placing his hands behind my knees he gestures for me to move to the edge of the rock. His lips trail kisses from the inside of my knee, across my thigh and heading further South. "Nico, ple-" I say but I am cut off when his mouth is pressed against me.

Oh.

His mouth moves expertly against me, and I feel that the pleasure curdling within me may cause me to implode at any given second. Nico spreads my thighs further, his tongue working up and down me in a way that almost has me coming in a matter of milliseconds.

"So sweet," he murmurs against me, the vibration of his voice causing me to make a noise I've never made before from the depths of my throat.

Nico reaches to hook my legs over his shoulders, my thighs pressed firmly against the sides of his head. He laps me up like a man starved. I yelp, screwing my eyes shut, when his teeth wrap around the small bud of nerves, a shiver raking through me, sending goosebumps along my skin. He soothes it over with his tongue and repeats the process. God, the things this man can do with his tongue.

The breath is snatched from my lungs when he slides two fingers inside, curling them in a way that has me whimpering and moaning his name. Forcing my eyes open, I look down to where he is simply devouring me and when those blue eyes look up into mine, I'm sent into the oblivion.

"Nico!" I practically scream, as my thighs shake around his head and my back arches painfully, but he doesn't stop – his free hand only digs into my thigh, keeping me in place. The orgasm has my ears ringing and my closed eyes seeing stars. My hands fly to his hair, my fingers clasping at the strands. Several moans are flying from my lips, but he doesn't let up. Nico continues curling his fingers, nibbling at me, sliding, and swirling his tongue until another orgasm comes crashing down on me.

Only when I've reached my second peak does he finally let me breathe.

"Mmm," Nico hums and I feel like jelly as he stands from his kneeled position. "You okay?" he murmurs, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. He presses a kiss against the tip of my nose and it's like the last two orgasms never happened and I'm needing more.

God, when did I become so needy at the hands of a man?

"Yes, perfect," I whisper, my thighs trembling, and his smirk deepens. "I need you," I whine, and the feral glint returns to his eyes.