"Now, in accordance with the duel rules, please remove the magic-sealing collars as they would provide an unfair disadvantage." Crowley looked at Riddle with a nod.

Riddle hmphed and use his magic pen-turned-to-staff to get rid of the collar. It was unfortunate that only Ace and Deuce had their collars taken off but it's understandable since it was not them who is dueling with him.

Ace stretched his neck, feeling pleasant when he heard the crack and the tension release. "Ah! FINALLY, the dumb collar is off!"

"Enjoy your moment of freedom. The collar will be back on soon enough. I could hardly believe it when I heard you two intended to duel me. Is this a joke?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Ace scoffed.

Deuce glared. "I'd never propose a duel as a joke."

"Hmph. Have it your way. Let us get this over with." Riddle step toward the other side of the battleground with his magic stafg ready at hand.

"Uh, Riddle," Cater who approached him began hesitately, "What do you want to do about today's afternoon tea?"

"A foolish question. You know that the rules stipulate I take my tea every day at 4 p.m. sharp."

"It's just that it's already past 3:30..."

"And you fear that I will be late? All the more reason to end this promptly. It appears I have little time to waste. Rather than facing my opponents in succession, I will take on both at once."

Ace and Deuce eyebrows scrunched together at that. They frowned even more when the student cheered for Riddle.

"You can do it, Housewarden! Knock 'em dead, sir!"

"Cowards." Deuce looked at them with dissapointment. Trey didn't said anything, his eyes were downcasted.

"Myah. I got a bad feelin' about this." commented Grim. Yuu started to stand rigid and put up their guard.

"Hey, at least we got a plan!" replied Ace cheekily.

"Headmaster, please give us the signal." said Riddle with no hesitation.

"When the mirror I've thrown shatters upon the ground, that is your signal to begin."

Crowley raised the small mirror in his hand, the mirror glinted blindingly by the sun ray.

"Ready...."

They all aimed their magic pen at their rival. Sweats dropping slowly on their face and hand. They gulped in anxiety for what was about to come.

"Go!"

"Off With Your Heads!"

"Bwaaaaah!"

It was so sudden, Riddle casted his Unique magic in a blink of an eye the moment the mirror made a shattering sound on the ground.

The ADeuce duo haven't had the chance to cast a spell and they were already got collared.

"Urrrgh... Not again. I didn't even have time to finish my spell!" Ace yelled in frustration.

"He shut us down like it was nothing..." Deuce looked helplessly and in disbelief at his collar.

'There goes the plan down in the drain' Yuu sighed inwardly.

Crowley hummed pleasantly, impressed with Riddle's display of magic. "Visualization is the key to spell casting. The better you are at accurately visualizing your magic's effects, the stronger and more precise it will be. It would appear Mr. Rosehearts has finely honed his magic."