|Albert James Moriarty| Bittersweet Reaction

Beginne am Anfang

"Knowing Albert, he's probably planning to elope with you," you lightly laughed at their comment, feeling some weight getting off your shoulders.

"How about we get some fresh air?" you hummed in thought, deciding whether it's a good idea.

"...All right. No harm in taking a walk, right?"

"What do you think? Is it going to be a boy or a girl?"

"I only found out I was pregnant yesterday, (F/N),"

"Yeah, but like, what's your guess?" they asked, making you playfully roll your eyes and shake your head.

As you looked around, you saw a familiar blond with glasses by a fruit store.

"Louis!" you called out in surprise, making the man look at you just as startled.

"Miss (Y/N)?" he called out, making you smile and walk over to him.

"It's nice to see you again," he politely greeted as you smiled.

"It's nice to see you too," you greeted back as you see (F/N) look at you in confusion.

"Ah, right," you cleared your throat, "Louis, this is (F/N). My co-worker and friend," you introduced, making (F/N) smile politely.

"(F/N), this is Louis Moriarty. One of Albert's younger brothers,"

"Oh..." they hummed, making Louis take off his hat and give a bow.

"It's a pleasure to meet you,"

"Same here-"

"Mx. (F/N)!" you heard Anthony's voice call out, making (F/N) freeze up.

"Crap..." they muttered, covering their face.

"...Did you skip out on work?"

"I'm on a lunch break!" they smiled, making you look at them with a deadpan expression.

"Anywho, it was nice meeting you," they quickly shook Louis's hand, "But I best be going now," they gave you a quick hug.

"Congrats again!" they waved goodbye as they ran off to Anthony, who was looking through the crowd anxiously.

You let out a sigh and shook your head.

"They seemed... eccentric," Louis complimented, making you lightly chuckle.

"(F/N) has a tendency to get into trouble," you explained, making Louis hum as a sharp pain drilled through your head, making you stumble back.

"Miss (Y/N)!" Louis called out, helping you stand upright.

"S-Sorry... I don't know where that headache came from..." you muttered as Louis looked around.

"Shall we rest at a cafe?"

"Sure..." you weakly smiled, "...That sounds good,"

You let out a sigh of relief after drinking water, feeling your head calming down.

"Thanks, Louis,"

"Don't mention it," he smiled as he drank his tea.

"Speaking of, congratulations," Louis smiled, "We heard the good news from Albert-nii-san,"

"A-Ah, thank you," you nervously laughed, looking down at your stomach.

"I'm surprised with how fast that news is spreading,"

"Well, Albert-nii-san was more than happy to share it with us," he explained, making you blush.

"I-I see..." you mumbled, looking down at your cup.

"H-Has Albert told you about anything...?" you nervously asked as Louis tilted his head.

"Like... What's his plan... with the child?" you muttered, keeping your eyes on the cup.

"...Well, we haven't heard much from Albert-nii-san since he's on a mission at the moment," Louis answered, making you internally sigh.

"Right... Of course..." you smiled, taking a drink.

"However," Louis started, making you look at him, "He asked us to clean a spare room for the time being," you perked up, making Louis smile.

"I'm not sure if I should say, but Albert-nii-san asked us to look after you while he is gone,"

You spat out your drink, making you go into a coughing fit.

"Sorry," Louis apologized as he patted your back, letting you breathe.

"S-So us bumping into each other wasn't a coincidence?"

"Afraid not," you coughed as Louis apologetically smiled at you, wiping the table.

"What I'm trying to say is... Albert-nii-san cares for you very much. And we are more than happy to welcome you into our family," he reassured, making you smile.

"Thank you, Louis..." you whispered, feeling your chest lighten up at the news.

"I just wish your family wasn't so secretive," you sighed, making Louis sweatdrop.

"Yes... We are quite reserved," he cleared his throat, making you chuckle.

"Well, at least I'm sure this little one has a lot of people that care for them," you smiled, rubbing your stomach fondly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Up Next:

|Zack Paterson| for ninalo5583

|Moran, Porlock, and Bonde| Fighting and Making Up Headcanons for Senjuro67

|Albert James Moriarty| Commoner!Reader for QyuriAreum

16