Bad timing | Jamilton

Time: present
Hamilton age: 26
Jefferson age: 28
Washington age: 50
Context: Washing machine dad walks in on his son Alexander Hamilton doing... Stuff with Thomas Jefferson, who he doesn't like very much.

Alexander's POV:

I have a crush on Thomas Jefferson. Crazy, right? But it's true, I want to date him, sleep with him, marry him. But I'm pretty sure he's straight, or gay for his assistant, James Madison. Whatever, he definitely doesn't like me back.
I had to deliver papers to his office, and I can't trust myself to not blush and completely ruin my secret. As I walked into his office, I immediately started blushing. He's so hot!  "A l e x a n d e r." Thomas said. Oh crap.  "Uhh, yeah?" he smirked.  "I asked if you were free tonight?" he said, looking especially hot.  "Oh! Oh my gosh yes, I'm free." he smirked that sexy smirk again. "Ok, I live on  *insert address*. Meet me there at 6:30, dress casual. See you then!" I couldn't speak, just nod my head.

2 months later:

Me and Thomas are now boyfriends, and tonight we go on a fifth date! I think tonight might be the night for me and Thomas...

I walk into his office, and immediately I'm pulled on to his couch. "T-thomas?"  he smirked at me, and began kissing me. I was surprised, but I kissed back. I love kissing Thomas. My hands trail down to his shirt buttons, and I start unbuttoning it. He does the same to my shirt, and pretty soon he's kissing my chest. I have my hand on his zipper, and I look up at him for consent. "Thomas are you sure you want to do this? At work especially?" He nodded and I unzip his pants, right as I hear a door open.  "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" Washington's voice boomed.   Oh no.  "I uhh... I was printing some papers?" Washington glared at me.  "I'm sorry that you have to find out like this, father, but..." I took a deep breath and put on my shirt before finishing my sentence.  "Me and Thomas are dating. I'm bisexual. If you don't like it then... Then I'm sorry." For once, even Thomas was at a loss for words. His smooth, southern accent was caught in his throat.  "Alexander. Listen to me. This isn't about whether or not you like boys or girls or both. This is about you not getting your work done, and instead you're hooking up with Thomas." We both turned red.  "Listen Thomas, if you ever hurt my son, I will throw you into a dumpster and ruin that nice hair poof of yours. Got it?!" We both flinched and nodded.  "Now get back to work, it's 3:45. You guys can control yourselves until 5, I'd hope." Again we both turned red.