Chapter 15 : Obeserving, Distruption, Decision

Start from the beginning

A few minutes pass and Shido with Kotori are eating in the food court, Tohka was eating a lot, and Yoshino with Shido were eating normally, but Kotori, she wasn't eating at all.

"Kotori's meter isn't going down or going up, just stable"

Reine reports to Shido, i look at the so called meter she was talking about, and as i read it, i couldn't hold back my surprise.

"Wha- isn't it already fu- mmph!"

"HAHAHAH HAYASHIDA, WHAT DID YOU SAY? YOU'RE HUNGRY? HERE LET ME LEAD YOU TO THE CAFETERIA!"

My mouth gets closed my Kannazuki, oi! What did i do!

I look around and see the crew looking at me with their finger in front of their lips, as if telling me to be quiet, i slowly nod and Kannazuki releases his hands.

The comms closes and i started asking them.

"What was that for?"

"Well.... Keep it a secret, but the commander can be sealed whenever"

"Eh? Then shouldn't it be better to be sealed right now?"

"Of course it is, but Kotori was looking forward to the date, i didn't want to stop her"

Both Kannazuki and Reine explain to me with embarrassed faces, so that's it! She was fine all along! She will never go berserk since she's already basically sealed!

"And i came all the way here worried for nothing....."

"Don't be like that Hayashida! Today is a blessing for you and me! We both get to see the commander wearing a swimsuit! IF I DIE THEN I WILL HAVE NO REGRETS!!!"

"Umm... Sure.... Whatever you say"

We stop when we heard a cough, we look at the monitor and see Kotori coughing, she gets up and walks away.

"Kotori, where are you going?"

"Hee~ asking a girl where she's going after eating? if it was any other girl you would be dead you know"

She walks away, Reine looks at Kotori and walks away, curious, i followed her, she noticed me and we walked together.

"Where are you going?"

"To give Kotori her medicine"

"Is it to suppress her powers so she doesn't go berserk?"

"Yes, but i would like it if she would not use it.... I'm worried she's going to overdo it and hurt herself...."

She clenches the medicine in her hand with a sad expression, i look at her and she notices my gaze, she looks at me with a confused look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"No, it's just... You're kinder than i thought"

"What.....?"

"Well, you look like a cold person from outside, but on the inside you seem to care for them, I'm glad they have you on their team"

"Is that..... So...."

She looks at me and turns away again, she asked if i wanted to accompany her, of course i want to! I wanted to check Kotori's condition myself, as we walked we finally arrived at the teleport room and immediately teleported down.

As the light fades away, i look around where we are, we seem to be in a closed alleyway inside the water park, since no one was here, i guess this is where Kotori and Reine would meet.

"Reine so where are we goi- WHAAA!?"

"Hmm? What's wrong Hayashida?"

I turned around and see Reine unbuttoning her clothes, i close my eyes to not see the great mountains.