Chapter 15 : Obeserving, Distruption, Decision

"The night sky is a beautiful sight to see, truly god has given us everything"

A man says as he lays down on the astral space looking towards the sky, he was not alone however, he was accompanied by his children, all curious as to why he's happy about it.

The children, like their father, decided to lay down and watch the sky, they shared a moment of silence, not uncomfortable, but calming and serene, the father looks at his children and smiles, he points at a star and connects a single line with them, it turned into a crooked 'W' and the children looked at it in wonder as the stars become outlined with a string of light.

"This is the Cassiopeia constellation, named after a Queen who boasted about her beauty, she angered Poseidon and brought calamity to her kingdom as a result"

One of the children sat up and looked at her father, her father in turn looked at her with kind eyes, he clearly sees the confusion in her daughters eyes.

"Father, why did she get punished? I don't think she was bad, she was just proud of her self right?"

The father laughs and sits up, the children following suit, he pats his daughters head and points at the sky.

"Its not a matter of right or wrong, she was arrogant, there is a difference my child between pride and arrogance, remember that"

The child nods and looks at the sky again, the night sky was beautiful, the twinkling stars, the grand constellations, it was hard to believe that her father knew all of them, but i suppose that's a given, he was bestowed the name

Stella Dei ; Star of God

End of memory log 93,828,173,373,728,194

Title : Cassiopeia lesson

Hayashida's P.O.V

"I still think bringing Tohka and Yoshino is a mistake"

"Please understand, its a must for this mission"

"Whatever you say"

Currently, I'm in Fraxinus with the crew observing the date that Kotori and Shido are having, they went to a water park and changed into their swimwear, all of them look nice, but i hope Shido doesn't get side tracked with the other girls, Kotori is the priority right now.

I sigh and lean back on the chair, i was sitting on a chair they pulled out of nowhere, Kannazuki and Reine were standing up giving orders to the crew, they knew that i would be here just in case Kotori goes berserk.

They asked if i wanted to help with the choices, i declined of course, I don't play Otome games much, those dating sims feel weird to play, and using choices for a date, especially weird ones isn't my cup of tea.

But that's besides the point, the date was going awfully well, Kannazuki may or may not have forced Shido to say some questionable things, something about her breasts and how good it looks with the swimsuit.

Currently, they're riding a giant water slide, Kotori, Shido, and Tohka were riding it together in one wheel, with Shido in the middle sandwiched by the two girls, and the excessive skin ship had Shido go red in embarrassment.

Hang in there Shido, remember that one of them is your sister!

"I can't tell if this is going well..."

"Not to worry Hayashida! This is going extremely well! The sight of the commander's breasts getting pushed against Shido is a blessing! With the added embarrassed face, MY LORD! THE GODDESS! SHE HAS DESCENDED"

Kannazuki says with a weird smile and his nose bleeding, i move away from Kannazuki by picking up the chair and shimmying closer to Reine.

Yea, this man is bad news, a lolicon.... He's not even trying to hide it.