Chapter One: Just a nice day...or is it?!

Author's note: warning this fanfic is dark and certainly not for kids and I do not own the characters except for Mt own and if you like this kind of material please enjoy and share with your friends and feel free to do fanart I really don't mind if you want to do it!

It was a beautiful day and a very small doughling was playing in a field of flowers and butterflies and was laughing and looked so very happy and bubbly as he smiled wide at the scene.

He laughed and squealed in happiness as he suddenly felt a butterfly land on his nose with a gentle flutter and he stared in complete awe and his eyes widen as he reached for it.

"Ooo p'etty~" he cooed softly and he poked it and it quickly took off startling the doughling and he jumped at the sudden movement and fell onto his butt with a cute and small little startled cry.

"Little one~" a soft gentle voice called him and he wiped his tears away and looked for the voice and and looked confused about what he just heard and the voice giggled softly qnd warmly.

"Little one~ over here my little one~" the voice cooed and he looked and saw a very beautiful female cookie with long deep ruby red hair and his eyes widen and he started to walk to her slowly.

As he then she grew closer and he slowly started to speed walk then went faster and faster as she grew very close to his reach and he looked very happy and excited about this whole situation.

"Mama!" The small child ran to his mother who smiled softly and reached for her and smiled and looked very happy and teared up as he felt so happy to see her as she did as well.

And she turned to face him with a smile and he started to cry and she only smiled at him and spoke in her warm and loving voice which always soothed and calmed him down in bad times.

"My little one~" she cooed and she knelt down to his level and he hugged her and nuzzled her face as she chuckled and her purple red eyes looked warm, soft and gentle to her child.

And suddenly her necklace glimmered and her child stared at it in awe as she smiled at him and chuckled softly and patted his head qnd he looked at her as she smiled at him with a warm smile.

"You like mama's necklace~?" She whispered softly and she slowly took it off and put it on him and his smiled at the heart shaped gem stone as she held him close to her heart and smiled.

"My sweet little boy~" she whispered softly and she slowly started to frown and he didn't even saw or noticed what was going on around them qnd her sudden odd behavior as well.

"My...baby...I...love.....you......much~" she whispered as he looked up and his eyes widen and saw jam pouring down her chin and her hair casting a shadow over her eyes as she swayed and collapsed.

And her child tumbled out of her arms and fell with a cry and he rubbed his head for a moment before looked back at her "mama?" He asked softly and he went to her body and looked scared.

"Mama uppy~" he whispered and he touched her body qnd reeled his hand back like he touched something very hot and looked at his Jam covered hand and he felt his heart pount hard and fast.

And the child started to panic more about this as he saw her still body and the sky grew gray and dark and the child shook his mother trying to wake her up as he started to freak out

"Mama! Mama uppy! MAMA UPPY!" He started to panic more about this as he suddenly stopped as he heard a low growl and he slowly turned to face what was behind him and his eyes widen.

It was a dark shadowy figure and it glared at him and he looked at his mother as she crumbled before him and left a puddle of Jam behind her and he felt his heart break in pieces.

"Mmm~" he whimpered and started to cry and the dark figure glared at him more with its glowing red eyes as it suddenly grabbed him by his throat and began to strangle him with a dark smile.

"A-ah~" he choked out and struggled weakly as he felt his heart start to beat slower and slower and his eyes blurred and slowly every thing went black as the figure reached for his necklace.

"Good riddance~" it hissed out and it grabbed his necklace and threw it down and crushed it underneath its foot and looked at the child who was now still and limp in its grasp and laughed.

"Good bye...Cranberry Wine Cookie~" it cooed and it walked to a edge of a cliff and smirked as it threw the doughling over it with a big smile on its face and walked away from the scene.

And the doughling fell as he felt nothing as the air whoosh by his limp body as the ground came to view and a sickening loud crunch was heard and everything was done and over with.

Andd the child was mo more as he was nothing but crumbs and Jam pooled around his body as everything slowly faded into complete darkness as a faint voice was heard and slowly got louder.

"Cranberry Wine? Cranberry Wine wake up! CRANBERRY WINE PLEASE WAKE UP SWEETHEART!!!" the voice grew louder and louder as it sounded like it was very worried sick.

"CRANBERRY WINE WAKE UP YOU'RE HAVING A BAD DREAM!!! PLEASE SWEETIE OPEN YOUR EYES!!!" it was getting very scared and frantic as it sounded like it was crying as well.

"WAKE UP SWEETHEART PLEASE WAKE UP CRANBERRY WINE!!!"