"You won't , boo. Just chill!", I stated calmly.

But I was scared as fuck.

Taking my phone out, I saw 30 missed calls from Louis.

Calling him back, he answered instantly.

"Where the fuck are you!", he yelled.

"Yami and I are still in the club hiding under the table.", I said peeking out to see what was happening.

Pulling us out after seeing that everyone had cleared out, we walked towards the exit.

"Come outside! Lola and Heather are here with me and Grey.", he huffed.

Hanging up on him as we made it outside, Yami jumped into Heather and Lola's arms.

"Bitch, we thought you two were dead!", Lola cried.

"Us? No you two bitches were who I thought was dead!" , Yami screamed back.

"No, bitch!", Heather cried also.

Yea, they were drunk.

Rolling my eyes, I glanced over at Louis to see him already looking at me.

"Let me take you out. No fighting, No hitting. I just want you to feel how you felt before our lives changed.", he said getting closer to me.

"I want to feel how I felt before you picked me up from the orphanage.", I mugged.

"Ohhhhh!", I heard Grey say in the background.

"Rose. Don't be like that." , Louis sighed.

"No, you don't be like that. If you truly loved me and respected me, you would not have hypnotized me so many times, beat me, and fuck me thinking that everything would be okay after!", I yelled catching bystanders attention.

"Quiet!", Louis shushed me putting our chest together.

"What's going on here?", I heard from behind me.

Turning around, I instantly felt even more annoyed.

Stood there was Jamie, Jaylen, and Jupiter.

"I told you to stay away from my man!", she added.

We all stood there for a moment, just looking.

"Um, let's go!", Lola uttered after just staring at Jaylen like she was stupid for a minute.

"You right.", I replied.

Heading to Yami's car, we laughed as they yelled at us trying to taunt us.

"Them bitches must want to go back to the hospital!", Yami laughed.

"Why isn't she at home with her fucking baby. Ain't the baby like 4 months?", Lola asked.

"Girl, who knows and did you see Jamie? She be looked sad as hell!", Heather replied.

I honestly had a headache and didn't even want to be apart of the conversation anymore.

Getting into the driver seat, I started the car.

As soon as I started driving they all knocked out.

Good, I didn't want them throwing up everywhere.

"So baby, tell me where your love lies

Waste the day and spend the night

Underneath the sunrise

Show me where your love lies

I've been so into your mystery

Is it because of our history?

Are you into me?"

Hearing my phone ding while we were at a stop light, I picked it up and read the text.

It was from an unknown number.

'I didn't get you tonight, but next time I promise I will' it read.

Taking a screenshot and sending it to Louis was all I did.

Dropping the phone back into the cup holder, I rolled my eyes.

This was not the first time someone has tried to kill me and I know it won't be the last.

I was Louis's mistress....something important to him that a lot of people knew about yet was supposed to be kept a secret.

"When it feels so good, but it's bad for you

Can't say I don't want it 'cause I know I do

Come on over, I need your company

Cravin' that synergy

Don't be afraid to tell me if you ain't with it (you ain't with it)"

Making it to my house, I called some of my security guys to come grab the girls and place them into their guest rooms.

Heading to my room, I showered, dressed in my night gown and put my bonnet on.

Finally turning out the lights and rolling onto my belly.

I drifted off.

But not even 20 minutes later, I heard my door crack open and weight being placed on my bed.

"Scoot over.", Louis whispered.

"No.", I replied.

He just pulled me on top of him and scooted us to the middle of the bed.

"I love you.", he uttered.

"I love you too."

"Tell me where your love lies (tell me where your love lies)

Waste the day and spend the night (waste the day, spend the night)

Underneath the sunrise (underneath the sunrise)

Show me where your love lies (tell me where your love lies)"
(Song: Love Lies - Khalid & Normani)