30. (𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚)

Start from the beginning

"Aish leave me" Tae again tried but this time JK shook his head intentionally to which Tae widened his eyes and tried to push JK who was just looking at him not even blinking still thinking the word 'Mr. Jeon' rolled from Tae's tongue he didn't know why but this made a huge tingling sensation in his stomach (oohhh innocent kinky mf)

Then Tae sighed heavily and stopped his useless trying and looked at Jin who was giving him a teasing smile but when noticed the pleading look at Tae's face he slowly leaned towards Namjoon who was drinking his juice peacefully enjoying the drama and placed at sensual kiss at his cheek which made Namjoon to widened his eyes and the glass in his hands slipped causing it to fell on the mat on the floor....

Tae looked at them confused but widened his eyes when he understood it and shook his head to Jin who raised his hands in return shrugging then he looked at others who also shrugged and Tae sighed heavily at others and hesitantly looked at JK who was still looking at him with Tae's voice of 'Mr. Jeon' ringing in his ears....

Tae slowly leaned towards JK's face and place his lips on his right cheek for good two seconds like Jin and JK widened his eyes visibly at this....when Taehyung felt the grip around him loosened he immediately pushed JK who stumbled backward a little and ran away to hide behind Jin causing everyone to burst into laughing hardly.
                ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Later in evening everyone decided to have Bbq and everyone gathered at the pool area with Jungkook and Hobi preparing the food and bottoms chilling around along with sleeping Yoongi who excused himself saying two people are enough for cooking and Namjoon to whom Jin denied saying he will burn everything.

Let me again give you a look of pool area if you forgot....

Later when Jimin was going towards the food section walking alongside the pool Momo pushed him causing him to fall into the pool and laughed loudly after seeing Jimin all drenched in water with his clothes on and Jimin started acting like he is dr...

Later when Jimin was going towards the food section walking alongside the pool Momo pushed him causing him to fall into the pool and laughed loudly after seeing Jimin all drenched in water with his clothes on and Jimin started acting like he is drowning and called Momo for help who put her hand forward in worry to help him.....but Jimin pulled her towards himself causing her to also fall into the pool with her clothes on.

This made Taehyung to come near the pool and started laughing at them not noticing Jin coming towards him with a mischievous look but just when Jin was going to push him from back he turned around which cause Jin to bumped into him and Tae tried to hold Jin's hand for support resulting both of them to fell in water.

Everyone enjoyed their time in playing many games in water with their husbands/boyfriend/fiance to look at them lovingly sitting outside the pool.

Later everyone came outside from pool with their partners handling them towel to dry themselves and Jin also handled Jungkook a towel who looked at him confused which made Jin sigh so he pointed towards Taehyung who was standing near the pool with his back facing them and pushed JK towards him....

Just when JK was going towards Taehyung with towel in his hands his eyes fell on Tae's back and stopped dead in his track causing Jin to frown....Taehyung was drying his shirt with his hands as he was wearing a pure white baggy and oversized shirt with light blue baggy jeans.....

Jin peeked at Taehyung from behind Jungkook but widened his eyes when he saw Tae's red bra straps visible from his white shirt....he immediately looked at everyone who was busy at drying themselves or their partners are busy in covering them with bathrobes so he ran towards Taehyung snatching the towel from Jungkook in between who was just looking at Tae's back confused (why confused you'll know later).

Jin immediately wrapped the towel around Taehyung who was shocked due to sudden weight on his back.

"Aish cover yourself pabo your undergarments are showing from your backside" Jin said and Tae widened his eyes hearing this but then Jin immediately dragged Taehyung inside and Tae thought the other was going to scold him for his careless action....they immediately reached Namjin's bedroom as it was close to reach.

Jin closed the door behind him and looked at Taehyung who was standing there with his head low waiting for the scolding....
            ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

@btsarmytanya ......I kept my promise this time 😝

So, how's it?
Hope you guys like it....(1470 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien