Chapter 48: ONE QUESTION: WHAT THE HELL

Start from the beginning

I swirl my tongue over his shaft. His fingers grab onto my hair as I bob up and down. He takes his other hand and holds the back of my head as he begins jerking his hips. Before I can finish he orders me,” touch yourself, little nightmare.”

“I did see you that night and my cock got hard on the sight of you. I know you much rather that it was my dick and not your fingers but I need to see you do it again.” I freeze remembering that I was angry that he had seen me that night. “Axel I can’t,” I mumble. “ I don't want to be sore.”

“You will,” he ordered. Is he challenging me? I looked at him as he raised an eyebrow at me. I charged him a look as I began touching myself. He shoved his cock back into my mouth and grabbed a hold of my hair. I circle two fingers over my clit and he chuckled as I winced, still very sensitive after the orgasm he gave me. I was stuck between feeling pain and pleasure.

Moving his dick out of my mouth he moved my fingers and slipped easily inside of me.He thrust in me as I try to keep myself together. Maintaining eye contact with me he pulled out a cigarette as he opened my mouth and the smoke from his mouth blew into mine.

As he thrust faster I could feel myself floating away. He didn't stop and I felt him spilling. He came inside me and as he removed his dick, I laid on the bed trying to catch my breath.

----------------------

“My plan is better Axel,” I argued. Here we were for about more than a week now and we were arguing like an old married couple. He hates being wrong but not as much as me.

“No it is not,” he defended his plan. There is no way in hell that he can ever plan better than me. “Yes it is,” I continued and before he could argue back, I pointed the gun muzzle against his lips for him to shut up.

It worked just as I thought it would. He didn't even care that my gun was loaded and pointed at him. He placed too much trust in me but he should know better than to trust a manipulator.

We got into the car and as I had already suspected we got into another argument. Before he could open the car door I blurted out,“I want to drive.”

“No its my turn,” he shrugged with a pout.

“What the fuck do you mean by your turn . you're not a child Axel. Get in the passenger seat,” I yelled and he obeyed. A half smile grew on my face as I saw Axel's arms folded and him being visibly angry that I am driving. What a baby.

I turned to him but he opened the door and jumped out of the car. What the fuck is wrong with him. I stopped the car and got off. He got a few cuts from the impact of him jumping off but if you ask me then I'd say he deserved it. Why the fuck did he jump in the first place. I walked up to him and now I can't even say how many times we argued for the day.  “What the fuck is wrong with you,” I yelled.

"Look at us fighting as if we're a married couple," he winked. If Axel is trying to piss me off just so that I would argue with him then it worked because he is pissing me off. I have somewhere to go and I have no time for Axel's bullshit. "Don't change the subject Axel."

"I'm not," he shrugged. I have no idea what to do with him sometimes. "Uhh. I hate you," I growled. The sound of him laughing made me immediately shoot him a look. "No you don't," he exclaimed.

"Yes I do," I sassed. Axel just smiled and walked towards the end of the cliff. He looked down at the water and he smiled. Something is up this is the kind of face he makes when he's about to do something stupid. "Okay prove it. Don't save me," he exclaimed. I was still standing near the car so I yelled back at him but he didn't reply so he probably didn't hear me. Don't save me...what the fuck is he talking about.

Axel was standing a little distance from the edge.To the edge of the road there is a cliff that lands you into the lake but if you jump then you have to know how to swim because you'd probably drown. "I can't swim. I'll drown," he murmured.

"Don't you dare," I yelled but I don't think that he'd actually do it. "Why," he shrugged as if he was a baby.

"Because I said so," I argued. “Not good enough,” he says moving towards the edge. You know what fuck it..there's no way he's actually going to jump. He is just trying to annoy me. I leaned on the car with my arms folded as I looked at him. How pathetic..does he think that I'll fall for that. Axel waved at me then jumped. I ran to the end, I looked over the cliff and its a high drop. I could feel the cold wind blowing in my face and I couldn't see where he was.

I should leave him to drown. I walked to the car and I drove off. I have somewhere to be.

He'll be fine.. I'm sure he lied. I mean of course he could swim. but what if he can't. I can't do it. I turned the car around and I ran out of the car and without thinking twice, I jumped off the cliff.  I land in the water with a large splash. The coldness sent a rush through me. I start calling out his name desperately waiting for a reply. My head was spinning, I can't see him anywhere.

I go under the water and began searching for him. He couldn't have.. No, I know that I will find him. I see his body sinking down and I tried my best to pull him but somehow it felt like he was pulling me down himself. I used all the strenght that I had.

I swim into the cave that I could see and I placed him on top of a stone that was there. He began spitting out water and coughed as he catched his breathe.
"Why'd you jump in the lake to save me," he whispered. I don't even know why I saved him. Normally, I don't ever feel like I should help but I just couldn't leave him.

I have only one question: what the hell.. someonething is seriously wrong with him. He can't swim but he jumped in anyway. The worse part is that he trusted me to save him and I did which I am still trying to figure out why I didn't let him die. I wouldn't have trusted myself but yet he wanted me to save him.. I wonder how he's going to react when I let him know that I am using him.