➪ 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐀𝐓𝐇

1 month later

y/n's POV:

beverly was telling us about what she saw when it happened.

"i can only remember parts. but, i thought i was dead. that's what it felt like," she pauses.

"i saw us, all of us together back in the cistern, but we were older. like, our parents' ages,"

"wh-wha-what were we all doing there?" bill asks. i just remember how we felt. how scared we were. i don't think i can ever forget that," bill grabs a random piece of glass from the ground and stands up.

"swear it. s-s-swear, if it isn't dead, if it ever comes back, we'll come back, too," me and bev we're the first ones to stand up. eventually everyone did.

he cuts his own hand, then richie's, then mine, then bev's, then ben's, and so on.

we all grab each others hands. my right hand in richie's and my left hand in bev's. after a few seconds we let go.

"i gotta go," stanley says.

"i hate you," we all laugh.

"i'll see you later," he walks off. everyone leaves one by one until it was just me, richie, bill, and bev.

"i gotta go. i'll see you guys around," i stand up.

"bye, y/n," i start to walk off until someone grabs my wrist.

richie's POV:

y/n starts to walk away and i run after her. i grab her wrist and turn her around.

"richie? do you need something?" i have to tell her. it's now or never.

"i-i-i love you.." i tell her, almost whispering. she looks down for a second and smiles. she cups my cheek, getting blood on it.

"i love you, too," i stare at her for a second before leaning in and pressing my lips against hers. she kisses back almost immediately. i would grab her waist, but i don't wanna get blood all over her shirt.

after about 10 seconds she pulls away.

"bye," she grabs my hand, giving it a squeeze before walking away.

                                                                     ~

                                                            THE END

i hope you trashmouths enjoyed this story.

- temperance <3