➪ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄

y/n's POV:

"bev!" ben exclaims. we all walk over to my best friends floating body.

"how-how is she in the air?" richie asked. i looked up and saw all the missing kids floating around the giant stack of toys.

"oh, my god. guys.." i point up towards the kids.

"are those.."

"the missing kids, floating," mike gives ben a lift and he grabs beverly's legs. he slowly pulls her down. ben holds her head gently with his hands and shakes her.

"bev! beverly!"

"why isn't she waking up?!" a single tear rolls down my cheek as richie hugs my waist.

"what is wrong with her?!"

"beverly, please! come on!" i lift my head up from richie's shoulder, just enough to see everyone. ben hugs beverly as we all watch. ben pulls away from the hug and grabs beverly's face and leaning in. he plants a kiss on her lips.

"whoa,"

"uh-"

"whoooaaa,"

"wow," he pulls away and beverly wakes up, gasping for air. i smile wide. bev stares at ben.

"january embers,"

"my heart burns there too," he smiles at her.

"jesus, fuck," richie smiles, wrapping his arms around me and beverly, pulling us in for a group hug. bev quickly pulls away after a few seconds.

"where's bill?" we walk around the corner and see bill talking to 'georgie'

"-i wanna go home,"

"i miss you, i wanna be with mom and dad," bill starts to cry.

"i want more than anything for you to be home,"

"with mom and dad," bill starts walking towards georgie

"i miss you so much,"

"i love you, billy,"

"i love you, too," bill points mike's gun at georgie's forehead.

"but you're not georgie," he fires the gun and georgie falls to the floor. we all sit and stare at the body for a second before it starts to seize. before we know it, 'georgie' is now the clown.

it stands up off the ground and everyone starts yelling.

"kill it, bill! kill it!"

"shit!"

"kill it!" the clown lifts it's head and it's eyes rolls to the front of it's head. everyone continues to yell at bill to kill it.

"it's not loaded," bill points the gun at the clown's head.

"hey! it's not loaded!" he fires and blood starts to shoot out of it's big ass forehead. it starts to run at us. bill falls to the ground and the clown goes for him.

"bill, watch out!" bill puts the gun in front of his face so the clown bites down on the gun and not him.

"leave him alone!" bev tries to stab the clown but it grabs her wrist.

"beverly, no!" eddie yells. it throws the weapon out of beverly's hand and mike tries to attack.

"mike!" it throws mike against the stack of toys.

"ah!" bill jumps on it's back and puts the spike in it's mouth.

"help him!" richie jumps on bill.

"fuck!" it spins around in a circle trying to get everyone off. it had stan on it's right arm and ben on it's left. i was looking for a weapon or something in the toy stack. i pulled something out. a sword.