➪ 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

richie's POV:

it's been a week since bill punched me in the face and god i miss y/n. i miss seeing her stupid adorable fucking face. i miss seeing her laugh at my stupid jokes. i miss putting my arm around her. i just miss her.

maybe i should just call her..? but what if she hates me? you know what i'm just gonna call her and if she hates me, then she hates me.

i walk over to the phone and start dialing the hayes household. someone picks up.

"hello? this is y/m/n speaking,"

"hello, mrs. hayes, is y/n there?"

"yes, i will call her down,"

"thank you,"

"y/n! someones on the phone for you!"

"coming!" i hear y/n's voice. i missed her voice.

"here, hun,"

"hello?"

"h-hey, y/n.."

"richie?"

"yea.." i nervously laughed.

"is something wrong?"

"no, why?"

"well, you just sound nervous,"

"oh, well, i'm fine,"

"okay, did you need something?"

"uh, yea, i was wondering if you wanted to hang out?"

"sure,"

"really?"

"of course,"

"okay, meet me at the arcade," she chuckles.

"typical," i laugh.

"i'll be there in 5,"

"okay see you there,"

"see ya," she hangs up. i'm so excited to see her again. i quickly run out of my house and head to the arcade. i make it there and y/n is waiting at the entrance.

"we meet again," i run up to her and wrap her in a hug. she immediately wraps her arms around me, hugging back.

"i missed you," i say into her shoulder.

"i missed you too, bitchie richie," i laugh at the nickname. she pulls away from the hug.

"you ready for me to beat ur ass?" she asks me.

"i don't think that will be happening," i smirk at her. she smirks straight back and walks in the arcade. i follow.

y/n's POV:

i was really happy that richie called. i missed his stupid jokes. i missed seeing him adjust his stupid glasses every 5 seconds. i missed his stupid hawaiian shirts. i just missed him.

we walked into the arcade and of course the first thing richie went to was street fighter.

"you ever played street fighter, hot stuff?"

"duh. i don't live under a rock you know," he smirks. we play a bunch of games and i beat richie at all of them. obviously.

"alright! what's ur secret?"

"if i told you, it wouldn't be a secret," i winked at him. he blushes.

"do you wanna go get ice cream? i'm tired of you beating me," i laugh.

"sure," we walk out of the arcade and make our way to get ice cream. on the way there i felt a clammy hand slip into mine. i just smile and continue walking. once we got there we walked in and waited in line.