➪ 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐑

richie's POV:

damn you losers! i was about to kiss the girl of my fuckin dreams! i think i might have made her uncomfortable though. she got up as quick as she could after the losers interrupted us. but didn't she lean in too..? let's just drop that subject.

i circle around all the losers with my bike, being annoying obviously.

"-alright, shut up, richie," eddie told me.

"yea, shut up, richie," stanley added on.

"oh, okay, trash the trashmouth i get it,"

"hey, i wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that her sink went all eddie's mom's vagina on halloween," i saw y/n make a face of disgust.

"she didn't imagine it," bill starts.

"i..i s-s-saw something too," he adds.

"you saw blood, too?" stanley asked. bill looked over at him.

"not blood,"

"i saw g-g-g-georgie,"

"it seemed so real," he adds.

"it seemed like him but there was this-" he was cut off by eddie.

"the clown,"

"yea, i saw him, too," he finishes. what the fuck is happening?

"wait can only virgins see this stuff? is that why i'm not seeing this shit?" i ask. but before anyone could say anything we heard yelling in the distance.

"oh, shit, that's, belch huggin's, car," eddie says.

"we should probably get out of here," he adds. i nod.

"wait, isn't that the homeschooled kid's bike?" bill asks.

"yea, that's, mike's," eddie replies.

"we have to help him," bev says.

"we should?" i ask. y/n looks at me like i'm crazy.

"yes!" she says. she drops her skateboard next to my bike and starts running towards the yelling. you know i've always found it weird that y/n is the only loser that doesn't ride a bike. but i also find it extremely badass.

the rest of us drop our bikes and follow y/n. we see bowers and his gang trying to force mike into eating meat on the ground. mike tries to get up but just gets kicked by henry. henry pinned mike to the ground and was about to smash mike's head with a rock until.. WHACK! beverly hit henry right in the head with a rock.

"nice throw," stanley tells beverly.

"thanks," she replies. and then henry starts talking.

"you losers are trying too hard. she'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely," he grossly grabs his crotch.

"like i did," he continues. ben lets out a.. weird battle cry and throws a rock at henry. we all start to throw rocks at the bowers gang.

"ROCK WARR!!" i yell and was about to get hit in the head with a rock until y/n caught it with her left hand. i smirk. see what i said, badass.

"nice catch, hot stuff," i say to her, winking.

"thanks, bitchie richie," she replies, winking back. i look away trying to hide my blush but i can tell she saw it. ugh that's embarrassing. we go back to our 'rock war' and we win. but i wasn't quite done yet.

"go blow ur dad you mullet wearing asshole!" i flip him off with both my fingers. i turn around and walk towards y/n who was waiting for me. i see her smirk. it makes me smile.

"nice one," she laughs a little. which of course i thought was the most adorable thing ever.

"thanks, hot stuff," i reply, wrapping my arms around her shoulder. she leans her head on my shoulder and holds the hand that is around her shoulder. i play with her fingers as we walk behind the losers.

"thanks, guys, but you shouldn't have done that. they'll be after you guys too now," mike thanks us.

"oh, no, no, no, bowers? he's always after us," eddie tells mike.

"i guess that's one t-t-thing we all have in common,"

"yea homeschool, welcome to the losers club!" i shout over to mike. after that we all went home.

y/n's POV:

after saving mike and everything everyone headed home. when i got home i did my usual and told my mom i was there.

"mom! i'm home!"

"hey, honey!" i kiss her cheek and head up to my room. i change into my pajamas and start to think about what happened with richie today. i love messing with him by flirting but, what if i actually have feelings for richie..?

"hiya georgie, what a nice boat :) do you want it back?"

haven't updated in a few days because my friend was here to watch stranger things vol. 2 then i had to go to a pool party with my mom the next day. then i was free after that but didn't feel like writing. just napping. anyway, enjoy.

also anyone else still not recovered from vol. 2? i'm dying inside.

- temperance <3