➪ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐑𝐘

y/n's POV:

it's been two months and i haven't spoken to any of the losers besides richie and beverly. i hung out with bev yesterday and richie was upset because i 'wasn't spending time with him' even though i see him almost everyday. so i am making it up to him today by going to the arcade with him.

i got out of bed and hopped in the shower. after a few minutes i got out of the shower and got dressed. when i went over to richie's house the other day he insisted i keep one of his hawaiian shirts. so why not wear it today?

outfit:

hair:

i brush my teeth and head towards the front door

"see ya later, mom!"

"bye, hun!" i run out the door and grab my skateboard. i make it to the arcade and see richie waiting at the entrance. he smirks and looks me up and down.

"you look hot in my shirt, hot stuff,"

"i know. i always look hot," i joke while playfully rolling my eyes and dramatically flipping one of my braids behind me.

"i know you do," he leans in and pecks my lips before dragging me inside.

"don't worry, i'm already prepared for you to beat my ass.. again.." i laugh.

"don't be, i don't really wanna play anyway. bev wore my hands out yesterday. she made me make at least 100 bracelets. i'm just here so ur not upset because i'm 'not spending time with you'" i say, mocking him from what he said on the phone yesterday.

"hey!" i laugh again.

"it's okay," i two fingers under his chin and peck his lips before backing up a little to lean against the machine.

"you know i love spending time with you anyway," i smile softly at him.

"now you can play, i'll just cheer you on," i joke. he laughs.

"at least hold my hands while i play?" he asks with puppy dog eyes. he knows that's my weakness.

"fineeee. ur so clingy," i say as i stand behind him, lacing our fingers together on the controls.