➪ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐍

y/n's POV:

i woke up and to my surprise, there was no phone ringing. wow that's a first. i got up and start to get dressed. my outfit:

me and the losers planned to go to the fair or whatever it is today so i grabbed my board and headed out

me and the losers planned to go to the fair or whatever it is today so i grabbed my board and headed out. when i got there richie had stolen an instrument from a band member and was playing it terribly. eventually the band guy snatched it back from richie.

"what the fuck dude?" richie shouts at the guy as he walks away. i just laugh. that's when he notices me.

"oh, hey, hot stuff!"

"hey, bitchie richie," eddie comes over with two ice cream cones in hand.

"what are you guys talkin' about?" eddie asks the losers. me and richie walk up.

"what they always talk about," richie replies, taking an ice cream from eddie. before richie could lick it i snatched it, took a bite, yes a bite, and gave it back to him.

"hey!"

"deal with it," i smirk.

"i swear they are going to get married," i hear bev whisper to bill.

"i heard that!"

"oops," she says sarcastically.

"oh, shut up," then they go back to their talk about the missing kids or whatever.

"i actually think it will end. for a little while at least," ben says. everyone looks over at him.

"what do you mean?" beverly asks.

"so i was going through all my derry research, and i charted out all the big events. the iron works explosion in 1908, the bradley gang in 35', and the black spot in 62' and now kids being.." he pauses.

"i realized this stuff seems to happen every-" then him and bill say at the same time-

"-every 27 years," after that little conversation we all headed over to the park.

"okay so let me get this straight, it comes out from wherever to come eat kid's for, like, a year? and then what? it just goes into hibernation?" eddie asks.

"maybe it's like, what do you call it? cicadas, you know, the bugs that come out once every 17 years," stan says.

"my grandfather thinks this town is cursed," mike says. we all look over at him.

"he says that, all the bad things that happen is this town are because of, one thing," he continues.

"an evil thing that, feeds off the people of derry," he finishes.

"but it can't be one thing, we all saw something different," stanley says.

"maybe, or maybe it knows what scares us most and that's what we see,"