➪ 𝐁𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐂?

y/n's POV

me and beverly are currently riding to the little market that bitch greta's dad works at. she called saying she needed to get.. well lady stuff. we finally make it and walk in the market. bev grabs the lady stuff and we make our way to pay but see greta leaving the counter. we both quickly turn around and walk in the next aisle only to find stanley, eddie, and bill.

"guys?" i ask.

"h-hi uhm a-are y-you o-okay?" bill asks.

"yea, what's wrong with you?" bev asks. referring to the fact eddie is holding a bunch of stuff used for patching up a cut or something. i don't know much about medical stuff.

"none of ur business!" stan says.

"okay..?" i say, sounding more like a question.

"there's a kid outside, looked like someone killed him," eddie says.

"we n-need s-supplies but w-we don't have enough money," bill adds.

"hm," i mumble. i might have a plan. i whisper to bev my idea. she nods and walks over to the counter. i watch bev closely until mr. keene bends over to grab the stuff bev knocked over. she looks back and winks. the boys look confused and i just signal them to follow me.

i run out of the market and look back to see the boys bumping into a shelf and knocking shit over. dumb asses. they get out and go around the corner while i just wait for bev. she walks out with a pack of cigs and smirks. i just chuckle. bill comes back around the corner and pulls a dollar out of his pocket.

"t-thanks guys," he says. beverly pulls out her cigs from her pocket.

"even steven," she winks. i just roll my eyes.

"it was really nothing. you guys are our friends," i tell him. he just nods. bev looks around the corner. leading my eyes to follow where her's were.

"ben from soc?" she walks towards the rest of the boys as i follow.

"are you okay? that looks like it hurts," bev asks ben. he smiles.

"yea, i just fell," he replies. i hear richie chuckle.

"yea, right into henry bowers!" richie exclaims. i look at him and raise my eyebrows. that son of a bitch.

"s-s-shut it! r-r-richie!" bill says.

"why? it's the truth!" he shouts back. richie finally looks at me.

"oh, hey, hot stuff!" he shouts at me since i'm a bit farther away than everyone else. i walk a bit closer while the other losers continue to talk to each other.

"hey," i reply. richie puts his arm around my shoulders. i just let it happen. bev raises her eyebrows at me. i flip her off.

"t-thanks again, beverly.." i hear bill say to bev.

"sure! maybe i'll see you around," she replies to him. i look over at them.

"w-w-we were think about going to the q-quarry tomorrow, if you want to come.."

"good to know, bye," she starts to walk off. i take that as my cue to leave as well. i shake richie's arm off me, grab my skateboard, and start walking with bev.

"bye, hot stuff!" i hear richie yell behind me.

"bye, cutie!" i say to tease him a little. i can already tell he is looking away from the boys. me and bev make it to her bike like.. 5 seconds later. we start riding home together. she breaks the silence.

"so you and richie, huh?" she asks me. i mean, i do think richie is cute but i don't like him like that.

"so you and bill, huh?" i say mocking her. she looks away hiding her blush. i laugh. we eventually have to go our separate ways but on my way home i see what looks like.. a clown..? it is standing beside the fence in my neighbors yard. i furrow my brows.

"hiya, y/n," it says to me. how the fuck does it know my name?!

"uh.. hi..?" i reply.

"do you want a balloon?" it asks me.

"what do i look to you? 5?"

"no, no, no," it says lightly laughing after. i slowly walk in my house ignoring the fact that there is a fuckin creep outside my house.

"y/n? is that you?" i hear my mom yell.

"nope. it's a robber coming to take ur purse. better call the cops!" i yell sarcastically back at her. i hear her laugh.

"okay, let me grab the phone!" she says, going along with the joke. i laugh. i walk in the kitchen and see my mom cooking dinner.

"hey, mom," i say, kissing her cheek and sitting down at the table.

"hey, hun," she replies smiling.

"what's for dinner?"

"y/f/f, ur favorite," she smiles even bigger. it makes me smile. me and my mom have always gotten along. yea we have gotten in fights, all moms and kids have. but we always make up and go back to normal.

"y/n!" i hear my little sister, lia yell. (sorry if ur name is lia just change the name) i turn around and smile.

"hey, lia!" she jumps in my arms while i hug her back.

"y/d/n! dinner is ready!" my mom yells to my father upstairs.

"have a seat guys," my mother smiles. we have a nice family dinner with random conversations that we always have at the table and eventually we all go to bed.

jeez my fingers hurt. it may not seem like much but when ur the one writing the story it is TvT.

- temperance <3