Personnel 12: Bentley Morelet (hashtagging)

Name: Bentley Morelet

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Appearance: He may not act entirely like a Morelet, but he sure looks like one. Same hair and eyes as his father and two older brothers - if you look at the family photos it is often difficult to tell the difference between them if it weren't for Bentley's tendency to stand awkwardly off to the side, hands slumped in his pockets, eyes evading the camera. He's never had that signature Morelet smile - teeth flashing blindly - that Morelet's typically master at the ripe old age of two. Then there was that rumour a few years back about an illegitimate child - good thing his father put pay to that one, literally.

Personality: Like any wealthy American family aware of how money has boosted their status in society, the Morelet family have dedicated their lives to philanthropy and making the world a better place for all. Just kidding - like any egotist with cash to burn, the family uses their wealth and status to terrorise anyone beneath them. And just to be clear, everyone is beneath them. As the youngest son, Bentley has spent his life riding on the coattails of his older brothers, no need for ambition or interests when your life is laid out in front of you, as long as you do what you're told. A certified yes man, some would say Bentley's only real talent is following orders.

History: Carson Morelet made millions through his lucrative Las Vegas car dealership Morelet Motors. His secret? The perfect mix of business with pleasure. Sure, you'd never not catch him in the casino on a Saturday night, but rest assured the Morelet patriarch will be up on Sunday ready to work. He raised his three sons with the idea that they would each get an equal share in the company. Cooper and Lincoln took to it like fish to water, but youngest son Bentley was...different. A good worker, sure, but lacking the leadership quality that made the Morelet's stand out. When he was younger the boy was afraid of his own shadow. It was only right that Carson would sign his youngest son up for some military experience (read: toughening him up) before letting him get a share in the family company.

Activity: According to his transfer papers, Bentley Morelet is a good soldier. Competent. Follows instructions and doesn't answer back. The circumstances of his transfer are...questionable. Something about an accident in training? Whatever it was, Carson Morelet was willing to pay a lot of money to cover it up and get him a transfer to Arizona, no questions asked.

Other: Since his transfer, there's been something strange about Bentley. His bunkmates describe how Bentley is last to sleep and first to wake and his bed looks untouched as if he never slept in at all. Those on night patrol have reported strange sounds and even stranger sights. One soldier reported that all he could see was teeth flashing, but when they went to check the footage something had chewed through the wires. Beware if you go wandering in the night here - for you may not like what you find.