Personnel 2: Mabel O'Connor (Then-Harry-woke-up)

Name: Mabel O'Connor

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Appearance: Mabel is not, in her opinion, particularly interesting to look at. She has straight raven-black hair and pale befreckled skin. Sometimes she remembers to smile. She is not tall or short, or fat or thin, but somewhere in the middle. She often wears a dress in some shade of brown, usually vintage or 'old-fashioned' and always practical. Her eyes are brown and impossible to read.

Personality: Mabel is not one to wear her heart on her sleeve. Anyone who meets her might describe her as cagey or guarded. She's a serious but clever young lady with an overabundance of emotional stability. She is not cruel or unkind, but also not caring. Mabel is simply unaffected.

History: A long time ago, Mabel was betrothed to a boy. She loved her boy very dearly, and on their wedding day she thought her heart would burst with happiness. Sadly, her heart did not burst, but break. Her boy never met her at the altar. Mabel wept and wept, until she vowed to protect her heart so it could never be hurt again. She hasn't been the same since.

Activity: Mabel grew up in a farming family just outside the newly established mining town of Idle, Arizona. She worked with them for a while into adulthood, but not long after her heart was broken she left her home to travel. She moved constantly, experiencing amazing places and meeting interesting people, but never grew attached to anything or anyone. Eventually, she decided to come home to find something she left there a long time ago.

Other: The people in Idle weren't especially 'odd' back in her day. At least, not that she knew.