Personnel 8:The Roc (LightOfTheMooneh)

Name: The Roc (Hisham Naji)

Age: 27

Gender: Male

Appearance: With dark eyes and olive skin, he resembles the residents of Sidra, a mid-sized planet in a well-known galaxy. Dark curls frame his face and sit in jumble atop his scalp. His wrist is never without a golden bangle—one that is plain and has lost its shine. Blades concealed beneath his clothes and a gun hidden at his waist, he bears weapons that are far more advanced than any Earth resident could recognize.

Personality: Hisham's mastery of reading a situation has developed him into an adaptable individual who is quick on his feet and unhesitating in his decision-making. His understanding of people and control over his emotions makes it easy for him to blend within a group and to show them what they want to see. But his belief in his own ability to "know" people can make him arrogant at times, leading to him not truly listening to the words of those around him even when they hold merit. He can be reflective and thoughtful at times, but often chooses to leave mistakes in the past and look forward rather than backward—sometimes, these mistakes repeat themselves.

History: He was found on Sidra when he was young and was taken to Moathea 0X4 where he grew up under the care of his adoptive father. He's got a lot of siblings, though the atmosphere between them is more competitive and ruthless than it is caring and sharing. He's close with one of his older sisters, though, who took care of him when he was younger. Helping out with his father's business from when he was young, Hisham has a lot of knowledge about trading and transportation—the intergalactic kind. Currently, he's part of Kiote, a bounty hunter organization.

Activity: He joined Kiote a few years back, collecting bounties to make a living and earn money for his father and siblings. He's pretty well-known within Kiote under the title, "The Roc," though few know him personally or have caught a glimpse of his face. Hisham recently arrived in Idle while in pursuit of a famous black market seller who has been slipping through the fingers of Kiote hunters for years. It's not his first time on Earth—he's been here a couple of times before because he finds its isolation from the rest of the Intergalactic Alliance and its lack of technology to be quite peaceful.