Arc 3, Chapter 13: A Much Needed Break From Fighting.

Start from the beginning

Eren: "It's all gone."

F. Ruby: "Goodbye home. I'll miss you."

Summer: "Tai...Eren...Rhodes..."

Blake: "I wonder if this is the only timeline with Rhodes in it. I hope it is because the thought of you and Pyrrha getting together makes me sick."

Eren snorts and turns to his girlfriend. He walks up and kisses her cheek before rubbing her back.

Eren: "You know I wouldn't. Besides, besides the hair and eyes, I'm very different from every other version of myself. I shouldn't even be called Eren if we compare myself to every other variation."

Blake nods and smiles before pulling Eren into a hug. As a portal forms and the bubble falls into it to go back home Blake doesn't let go of her mate.

Blake: "Hmph. Mine."

Eren: "Yes. Yes. Yours."

.

.

.

The bubble lands in a path that leads into Beacon. Everyone looks around and notices they are at the entrance. The sun is out and it's right in the center of the sky.

Ruby: "Noon? We missed some classes!!"

Yang: "I think Ozpin would excuse us if he knew where we went."

Weiss: "We have another Ruby and her mother here. He'll definitely know we went somewhere."

F. Ruby and Summer: "Who's Ozpin?"

All of Team RWBY stare at the two Faunus confused.

Ruby: "Huh?"

Yang: "You went to Beacon? How would you not know? He was the headmaster!"

F. Ruby: "For us we had Glynda Goodwitch."

Weiss: "Glynda was the headmaster? She's Ozpins assistant here."

Eren: "That applies to other worlds too. Yours might be a rarity Ruby."

F. Ruby: "That reminds me. What am I going to call myself here."

Ruby: "Why not just Rose? I don't think you're going to be a student here. You'll be apart of Team TIME most likely."

Eren: "...why do you know about that?"

Ruby: "Bella mentioned it while you were sleeping."

Eren: "Bitch."

Rose: "And who's apart of Team TIME?"

Ruby: "Our brother and Bella."

Rose: "That's it?"

Ruby: "You see how strong he is right? And Bella is super good too! We fought her once a couple days ago! Blake? Would Bella or the Blake we just saw win?"

Blake: "Probably Bella. I have a lot to learn from her."

Rose: "Hm. Alright. Should we head in?"