Season 2 Chapter 47

*in the morning*

Jack:*wakes up first and instantly smiles when he notices that he is sleeping on Elsa's stomach as he looks up at her and starts placing soft kisses *

Elsa:*starts squirming around as she groans but smiles because she knows that it's jack* babyyyy~~ I want to sleep~

Jack:*chuckles and rolls his eyes placing one more kiss then sits up and stretches as he looks at her* visiting hours in the hospital start in like 3 hours so I thought why not go down stairs in the gym of this hotel? ~

Elsa:*sits up and rubs her eyes as well then smiles*well I guess that can work... *kisses his cheek*we can fight and train for like 2 hours then you know shower eat and leave to head to the hospital

Jack: come on then~ get dressed so I can beat your sexy ass~*smirks*

Elsa: nahhhh you won't~*bites her lip looking at him up and down*im going to beat YOUR sexy ass~*chuckles then stands up and gets dressed in sporty comfortable clothes*

Jack: sure sure I'll let you think that for now~*stands up as well and gets dressed*i will wake up Maria and Hailey, and we will be waiting for you at the gym

Elsa: yeah okay*smiles*let me just go to the bathroom*gives his cheek one more kiss then goes in the bathroom*

*about 5 minutes later in the gym *

Maria:*yawns and looks at Elsa when she walks in* are you two really fighting?

Hailey: I couldn't believe it when I heard it *laughs sitting down on a bench still being sleepy*

Elsa: a fight is a fight girls~ he asked for one so I will give it to him annnnd show him who the boss really is~*smirks cracking her neck and fingers*although I don't want to hurt him*gets on the stage*

Maria:*sits next to Hailey*this will be fun~* Hailey nods while smirking*

Jack: stop chatting shit babygirl~*cracks his neck and fingers as well*come on then~ show me what you got ~ just imagine im the bitch Leo that is dead*walks on the stage as well*

Elsa: *rolls her eyes shivering* fucking hell*her smile disappears and she instantly runs to him swinging her hand towards his stomach and when he goes to block there she uses her other hand to hit him on his face*

Jack:*gasps and groans clenching his jaw holding in the pain while taking a step backwards then swings his hand going to punch her*

Elsa:*dodges the punch and kicks his leg making him stumble but not fall and when he does she slaps him on his other cheek then grips his hair pulling it backwards*

Jack: aghh... *groans and looks at her in her eyes seeing that she is showing no emotions so when she grabs his hair he grabs her ankle pulling her over making her fall on her back, then he goes on top of her and starts punching her but never stopping*

Elsa:*tries wiggling off but groans as her face start getting red and she bring grabs his wrist when he goes to punch again them she trists it making him help and she uses this opportunity to flip them around with her beings on top* you bitch~*punches his face once then stands up and goes to kick him*

Jack:*widens his eyes and manages to grab her foot when she swings it, then be flips her over making her fall and in the mean time he gets up then takes a knife throwing it still her but not aiming at her of course as the knife ends up on the wall next to her arm when she gets up*

Elsa:*wisens her eyes slightly breathing heavily* that's it~*smirks taking the knife of and throwing it low straight at him witch ends up between his legs close to his dick*if only~

Jack:*widens his eyes shocked as he is as well panting a bit then smirks taking the knife off throwing it away as he runs to her tricking her that he will punch but he doesn't and he just pins her on the wall getting close to her* hey baby girl~

Elsa:*closes her eyes expecting a punch or a kick but then she opens her eyes and rolls then while smirking* hi~

Jack:*picks her up with her legs wrapped around his waist as he whispers sexilly* you shouldn't of done that~*before she can ask he runs to the other side of the stage hitting the wall as hard as he can with her back on it of course*

Elsa: ahhh!! *yells in pain when her back ends up hitting against the wall hard witch sets her off and she groans glaring at him* you ass hole!!! *our chest him hard making him let go of her* you will pay for that! *ignores the pain from her back as she kicks his on his dick hard making him yell in pain then she grips his hair again and punches him harder few times making him bleed and bruise up then she kicks his stomach making him slam on the wall behind him and when he does she starts punching his stomach uncontrollably fast and hard making his ribs hurt and bruise up. She keeps doing that few more seconds and the she grabs his face making him face her*i won baby~*punches him one fore time witch makes him slide down the wall*

Jack:*when he slides down the wall he groans and yells in pain from his face, stomach and dick of course as he looks at her with a bloody and bruised face* y-you really.... Weren't holding back... *starts coughing and holding his stomach*

Elsa: of course I wasn't and I told you I won't*rolls her eyes still ignoring and trying to keep her pain to herself as she heads to go off the stage but gets dizzy and goes to fall*

Jack:*instantly stands up when he sees her get dizzy and holds her in his arms but she falls and be does with her as he ends up falling on his back with her on top of him* ughhh.....

Elsa:*gasps and stands up rubbing her head looking at Jack* I'm sorr---*widens her eyes when she sees the state that he is as she starts breathing heavily and tearing up*jack! *kneels down next to him  , helping him sit up as she starts crying and hugs him right while he body start shaking*im sorry I'm so so so sorry I didn't r-realize what I was doing... Fucking hell... *hugs him again*please forgive me... I'm sorry....

Jack:*shakes his head and pushes her away* please don't touch me... *stands up and starts limping away*

*Maria and Hairy look at Elsa and shake their heads in disappointment and look at her with fear as they help Jack walk*

Elsa:*widens her eyes running after them while crying*NOO!!! *in the same time she sits up from her bed breathing heavily and tears streaming down her cheeks as she sees Jack sit up rubbing his eyes as well*

Jack: Elsa?! *looks at her worried* what happened?! *hugs her tight*

Elsa:*crying heavily as she is breathing heavily and hugging Jack tight being glad this it was a nightmare*i-i... I had a nightmare... *cups his cheeks looking at him*please kiss me... *sobbing*

Jack: like you said babygirl.... It's just a nightmare.... *still looking at her worried but kisses her deeply while wiping her tears with his hands*

******TO BE CONTINUED*******