Season 2 Chapter 19

*the next morning*

Jack:*wakes up first yawning as he looks down and sees Elsa snuggled into his chest*

Elsa:*sleeping peacefully and comfortably on his chest holding onto him as she's smiling*

Jack:*chuckles stroking her back softly as he smiles and tries moving Elsa off him to the pillow*

Elsa: no no!! No! *holds tighter onto him right on his wound*

Jack:*groans and shakes her* babygirl it's alright I'm here!

Elsa:*wakes up as she's breathing heavily and looks at him* thank god*hugs him tight*

Jack:it's all right... *sighs hugging her back as he whines and looks at his wound* you really don't want me to go not even to the bathroom? *laughs*

Elsa: of course I don't want you to go*laughs then notices his wound* shit I'm sorry! *stands up*ill change the bandage*grabs the first aid kit*

Jack:*chuckles*Elsa calm down I'm okay *smiles looking at her*

Elsa: shut up*rolls her eyes as she sits down and celans his wound changing him*

*few minutes later after she changes his bandage they hear shooting from down stairs*

Elsa:*wisens her eyes as she rolls her eyes tired of this and takes her gun* stay here---

Jack: nope not this time*takes his gun and slowly heads down stairs as his still shirtless*

Elsa: put a shirt on! The girls are there! *rolls her eyes following him*

Jack: are you fucking serious right now?! *rolls his eyes and runs in the living room already shooting one guy*

Elsa:*runs in as well shooting two more*

*2 minutes later as there's no more people and Elena and Haily run to them*

Elena: they came after leo... They took him*breathing heavily with blood on her body* and youre sister...

Elsa:*wisens her eyes* WHAT!? *gets furious as she throws the gun and starts walking back and forth* I'll kill him that's it!! *sees nothing but anger*

Jack;*widens his eyes as he sighs and pulls Elsa to him* we will find them baby girl I promise*kisses her head* and you will kill him

Elsa:*nods hugging Jack tight then she holds his hand* I guess we better hurt then *smiles softly*

Jack: *nods and walks with Elsa Hailey Maria and Elena to the weapons room*

Maria:okay so first I'll find out where is his new house he probably won't be in the old one

Elsa:*nods* that's great Maria*looks at Hailey and Elena* after we find where his "base" is you two will handle his dogs you know guards

Elena:*smirks and nods* you got it boss

Elsa: me and you Jack will go in where he is and I will end him once and for all

Jack: don't you want to torture him first.. *smirks at Elsa*

Elsa: of course I want to... *shakes her head* but his used to being beaten up..

Jack: I meant mentally torture him..

Elsa: *widens her eyes and sighs*he has no one, he has no family no lover no anything...

Jack: that's not true...

*Elsa Hailey Maria and Elena widen their eyes shocked and surprised*

Hailey: what the hell! how?!

Jack: thats what I was doing with Astrid... She's his sister...

Elsa: WHAT!?!

Elena: HOLY CRAP!...

Jack: yeah she wants him dead as much as we do... He killed their parents but there's another brother he cares about and plus he has a child...

Elsa: so youre telling me Astrid and another boy are his siblings but also he has a child?!

Jack: yes*sighs* Astrid and I are trying to find out where their brother and the child are...

Elsa:*sighs and nods totally calming down* then we will take him after we find them...

Elena: holly shit this is crazy and it happens I love crazy! *laughs*

.........To be continued.......