16. (Pt 2)

December 20,  2006
12 days until New Years

NaTasha's 7 inch YSL stilettos clacked against the marble floor of the clothing shop. Her Prada shades sat on top of her head as her long Brazillain dark brown tresses swayed back and forth with each step. She knew she looked good in her all-white pants suit and black fur to match her black 1,000 dollar shoes.

"Hello, can I help you?" A woman with a name tag 'Alexis' walked out in front of her stopping her in her tracks.

"Do you say excuse me before you just run up on people?' NaTasha asked the young lady who just smiled politely. She had practically knocked her over.

"Sorry about that ma'am, usually all of our customers are well known and have been here before. You look lost." Alexis replied sweetly but NaTasha immediately became offended.

"Well known? Do you know who the fu-" Before she could spazz on the worker a familiar voice called out her name. She turned around to see her lover at the front of the store by the door with the door wide open. "Come on girl, stop harassing my employees."

NaTasha swiftly turned on her feet and walked towards Jamir, embracing him with a warm hug followed by a kiss.

"Somebody missed me..." He glanced from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. One thing about NaTasha, she was always in some fly shit. That's what Jamir liked about her... and her sex too.

"Too much. So, where we going this time?" NaTasha followed behind Jamir to the black Escalade that was waiting for them at the corner. The two got into the back seat and the driver pulled off down the street.

"Wherever you wanna go, baby. The world is yours." He replied and caressed her cheek softly. NaTasha gazed out the window and suddenly became engulfed with her thoughts. She felt her like she could be herself when she was with Jamir. He bought a new personality out of her. She laughed more, she felt free, she felt protected. All the things she once felt with Sincere is how she now felt for Jamir.

Their age difference or his many occupations didn't stop her from loving him. He was becoming richer and richer by the second. His clothing brand, J.A. had already begun to take off. This was her meal ticket. But throughout all of that, she did in fact love him. And the love was real.

"Let's go ice skating downtown... then back to your place?" She asked him and he stroked his chin hair slowly.

"We aint never been to your crib." Jamir pointed out.

Turning her head away from the window she said, "You know the reason for that though."

"I know but..." he pulled her closer to him and threw her arm over her shoulder. NaTasha sunk into his chest as the two cuddled up. "You know I wanna make this thing official. You know I'm fucking with you heavy."

"Hmmm... how heavy we talking?" NaTasha asked him. Jamir removed his arm from over her shoulder and dug into his coat pocket pulling out a diamond ring without the box. NaTasha sat up, surprised at looked at the jewelry that twinkled in his hand.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"What do you think it is?" Jamir grabbed NaTasha's hand and slid the ring on her ring finger. Stunned, NaTasha admired the ring carefully. It was beautiful. Sincere couldn't even afford half of this.